WTF????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i'm not a million miles of topic to say i can get out of the bath, dry out, put my hands( yes :LOL: i need two) round my front bits and walk anywhere in the house, without my 19yr+ grandaughter,+ 15yr daughter in the slightest, embarrased, we all know what a bum is and looks like. covered or uncovered
Would you feel the same way if your teenage daughter / granddaughter :confused: did the same?

ha, my daughter will walk around with a basic attemp to cover her bits, she's not embarassed, it's her mum and dad, and maybe her sister.

We are not show offs we are comfortable at home with each other.

We don't have loads of money, we have loads of trust and love, i realised a while back that money isn't everything

All my (few) freinds would swop there lifestyle with me tomorrow

Sponsored Links
JohnD. Do not perceive to judge me lest you be judged yourself.

Solo. Do not attempt to judge me lest you be judged yourself.

JohnD....So it was o.k to view the spoof Cadbury ad was it?

Sponsored Links
Well did she look 12?

NO! She was clearly a fully grown / developed woman, and her facial appearance told me she was at least 18!

Steve/JohnD/Prudish,boring insecure person. So in your experience as a shop assistant, it isn't possible for a 12 year old to look older than her years?.
In your experience as a whatever, it isn't possible for a 12 year old to be a fully grown/developed women.
In your experience as a young person who should really be out shagging and drinking but clearly prefers the company of his pc it is not possible for an 18 year old to still be in full time education i.e. a schoolgirl.?

solo, myself and JohnD are not the same person.

And the girls in that photograph were clearly underage schoolgirls, and the photo clearly implied that something very wrong was going on.

Perhaps you should ask ninebob to email you the photo, since you seem so keen on it.

I hope i'm not a million miles of topic to say i can get out of the bath, dry out, put my hands( yes :LOL: i need two) round my front bits and walk anywhere in the house, without my 19yr+ grandaughter,+ 15yr daughter in the slightest, embarrased, we all know what a bum is and looks like. covered or uncovered
Would you feel the same way if your teenage daughter / granddaughter :confused: did the same?

ha, my daughter will walk around with a basic attemp to cover her bits, she's not embarassed, it's her mum and dad, and maybe her sister.

We are not show offs we are comfortable at home with each o

We don't have loads of money, we have loads of trust and love, i realised a while back that money isn't everything

answer my post please.

Crafty...can you please explain how they were clearly underage? Can you please explain how in your opinion something very wrong was going on.
Don't need to email ninebob. As explained in a previous post a simple google image search returns far more salubrious content. You're boring me now. Should you ever mature beyond the nappy stage, please fell free to converse with me again.

solo, its like you're pretending to be Softus, but with fewer long words.

Well I want you to be able to understand what I'm posting.

I've just had to see to my 7 year old daughter who woke up with a nosebleed. She was stood at the top of the stairs in a little vest and pants. Well you can imagine the thoughts running through my mind, cos i'm the type of person who likes to look at pictures of Japanese schoolgirls. I bet you're one of those people who objects to parents taking photographs at school events. Like I said before.... Go away you bore me. I'm now going to climb into bed with my scantily clad 7 year old daughter. Read into that what you will.

We are not show offs we are comfortable at home with each other.

...and would you actually let your friends parade about with their knackers on display in front of your missus? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back