WTF????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Hmmm. I'll just re-read my post.... Nope. Didn't say anything to that effect. You must be on something. What I said was that I didn't find the pic so offensive that I would not allow my son and daughter to view it. As for what my daughter is likely to get up to when she is 14, I'm sure that she'll be able to conjure up something a bit more embarrassing than standing with a group of friends with their knickers around their knees. Why don't you go and fit a magnaclean or something.

Sponsored Links
How anyone could have found that picture in any way offensive or degrading is a total mystery to me.

I agree that we must be mindful of the open nature of the forum but we should also remember that 99% of the time 100% of the people here are probably adults.

FFS :rolleyes:

So we're all paedo's now eh? I have two kids aged 10 and 7. I would have had no problem with them viewing that picture. To suggest that it was in anyway erotic says more about your state of mind than mine. There are far worse images/scenes passed off as suitable for family viewing throughout the day on TV, newspapers, magazines, comics etc,etc,etc.

I didn't see the picture bolo, but i am on your side fully, some people do need to, maybe, relax a little, many people are so uptight about sexuality(if that's what it was)

I hope i'm not a million miles of topic to say i can get out of the bath, dry out, put my hands( yes :LOL: i need two) round my front bits and walk anywhere in the house, without my 19yr+ grandaughter,+ 15yr daughter in the slightest, embarrased, we all know what a bum is and looks like. covered or uncovered

no disrespect to your post johnd

I hope i'm not a million miles of topic to say i can get out of the bath, dry out, put my hands( yes :LOL: i need two) round my front bits and walk anywhere in the house, without my 19yr+ grandaughter,+ 15yr daughter in the slightest, embarrased, we all know what a bum is and looks like. covered or uncovered
Would you feel the same way if your teenage daughter / granddaughter :confused: did the same?

Several members thought it in bad taste for a family forum.

Steve , your reply was posted at 10.01, Solo's question at 10.00. Would you kindly explain how you knew to his question?

Just did a google image search for "Japanese schoolgirls". A lot of pics that could be considered way more offensive than what was in the removed post. See, if I was the type of person who wanted cheap thrills, diynot isn't the first place I'd look.

You could say that you're a MOD and maybe a bit of a prude.

You could say that you're a MOD and maybe a bit of a prude.
Prude??? Sorry for the untimely arrival of this post, but I've just been for a dump. Feel better now.

And I'm not a MOD. Where did I say I am? oh bugger!

:LOL:

AAAAArrrgghh. Quick, lock this topic. Someone mentioned a bodily function. OHHH I feel defiled.

i can perhaps shed some light.

it depends on when you start the reply (dont ask me how but it does)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back