Yale 6400 control panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, when you go into program on control panel, say deactivating a sensor or anything, you confirm your setting via pressing the tick, what button would you press then to get out of programming, only I deactivated a device ( or so I thought ) then pressed the back button, only to find out ( and my neighbours !!!! ) that I hadn't, lol, I presume the back button also cancels out your choosing, so after selecting your device what do you press to come out of menu.

Sponsored Links
Keep entering the tick key until you are back to the device list. Otherwise as you have found out your option isn't registered.

Did you edit the device ie change it from 24hr to burglar. If you did then you have to tick through and confirm the rest of the parameters by selecting tick until you cycle through the options.

If you remove a device then you should simply have to confirm its removal before being sent back to the device list.

Actually as I had a DC in my caravan, set to 24 hour, and needed access, so changed to entry, however I ticked entry then the back button, anyway hopefully I will remember to keep pressing the tick button till it goes back to settings, I presume this is the correct procedure whatever setting you go into to change.

If you are changing an attricute ie editing a device then yes.
If you are removing a device its simply a confirmation

Sponsored Links
So can I, but I can spell both, that's the difference.

So can I, but I can spell both, that's the difference.

Whoopsie doo of course I can spell both but my fingers are too big for my blackberry keyboard.

Strangely my spelling improves when I use a proper keyboard ;)

You however will always be a fool and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Whoopsie doo of course I can spell both but my fingers are too big for my blackberry keyboard.

Blackberry, so passe

Sorry about the missing accent, failure of the available font

mieow pass Europlex his cream.....

Blackberrys' almost as passé as a wired alarm in a domestic house eh?

OH! see that ^ it has the accent bien non?

Original poster, please ignore the comments made by Europlex they offer no valid input to your problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back