Yale hsa6200 battery change help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
i need some advice as my hubby is too much of a man to call anyone! he has just changed the battery's in the yale alarm we have but now when ever we try and set it it makes several noises instead of the one beep it goes beep beep. beep beep. beep.... why?

Sponsored Links
Those five beeps indicate a tamper condition. You will need to check all your pir sensors to make sure they are clipped on properly at the top and they fit flush all round when screwed. Any visible gaps or if you can feel gaps where the edges meet and your temper switches won't be closed.

That will be it. The siren box has two tvamper switches one on the front where the lid pushes against it and one on the back flush against the wall if either/ any spring is compromised it activates the alarm did your partner put it into maintained mode? Disable the tamper switches?

Sponsored Links
I am so lovely you just would not believe it..lol been bashing girls off with a stick ever since I could remember . . . It's a hard life being a sex symbol but someone sadly has to do it so others can aspire.. ;)

Back on Topic , sorry Swale is correct. I had assumed (mother of all mess ups) that everything was fastened back together. Lid off siren and yes you will get five beeps.

I am so lovely you just would not believe it..lol been bashing girls off with a stick ever since I could remember . . . It's a hard life being a sex symbol but someone sadly has to do it so others can aspire.. ;).

men and there dreams

I am so lovely you just would not believe it..lol been bashing girls off with a stick ever since I could remember . . . It's a hard life being a sex symbol but someone sadly has to do it so others can aspire.. ;).

men and there dreams

S'true really is. It's tough sometimes being chased down the street and having to jump into taxis to escape and then if the taxi driver is a woman you get abducted...it's awful :oops:

i would just like to say thank you to mdf 290 and swalesecurity for their help today and being so quick!

You are welcome and give our regards to your hubby who sadly thanks to his poor display of technical ability is now actually officially 'blonder' than you :D

It's tough sometimes being chased down the street and having to jump into taxis to escape and then if the taxi driver is a woman you get abducted...it's awful :oops:
Could have been an angry customer
All my customers love me and are in awe and gratitude..;)

Besides why would I run away from dishy lady customers I would miss out on my free cup of coffee!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back