yale key fob hsa6400

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
purchaesed the above ke fob, but disarm does not work, i've tried your suggestion to another member setting the exit timer and activating it by opening and shutting the door in the count down but when i press disarm on the fob after opening the door when count down is in action it dont do anything, the alarm just goes off after the count down has finished.. and then i try disarm again when alarm is sounding and still nothing, i can only turn the alarm off on the keypad control.. please help, its soo frustrating!

Sponsored Links
If the keyfob is learnt in properly then it should work.
You mention that you start the countdown timer by opening and shutting the entry door.
Try just opening the entry door and pressing the disarm on the fob while the
countdown is ticking AND the entry door is still open.

Its the entry contact being open that is the important point.

I presume the keyfob is working normally in all other actions , , ie when you prees arm the system ticks down to arm and when you press the keyfob panic button '+' the alarm activates.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back