Yet another game

Sponsored Links
DAMN YOU AND THESE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AND ANNOYING GAMES.

;) :LOL:

Oh FFS. I didn't get any work done yesterday with those lasers, and now it looks like I can kiss goodbye to today as well..............

Sponsored Links
Feel free to ignore this if you want, but URDLDRURDL is what you're looking for.

Key seems to be to trace back where you want to be from available jumping off points. Can't work out 12 though.....

That's a really good game to take up 20 mins or so. The last levels really good

You're just showing off now - I've been on twelve for well over an hour. Are the teleports just red herrings ??

EDIT: Just finished 12 - Turned out to be a three keystroke affair once I sussed it.

Can't sus 17 at the mo', this a mtter of time 'cos the kids are on an endless loop of this is boring can we play something different, signing off.

Eddie M said:
Can't sus 17 at the mo', this a mtter of time 'cos the kids are on an endless loop of this is boring can we play something different, signing off.

Yeah, right ;)
14's impossible :evil:
What's password then for 14 :D with sugar on top :D

Oh, you supposed to note the password, sorry, but honestly, stuck on 17 at the mo' :D

noodlz said:
Eddie M said:

Yeah, right ;)
14's impossible :evil:
What's password then for 14 :D with sugar on top :D

Took me a while, but to do 14......

URULDRDLURDRUL to get upstairs, then...

URDRULURDRU

Sponsored Links
Back