Some angry people onhere

S

Sombrero

Sombrero

Same old martian, boring, ranting, endlessley (en)raging others.

Have no idea what this game is about, so I guess my post breaks the rules - just wanted immy to know we all know who he is. ;)

Please ignore my word and carry on.

seen this in the word game sectoin,

mistabubya, i don't know what inamartian did to you, but that isnt me and id be very intrested to know what it is i ave done wrong.. dont think anything realy!
To the rest of you ive got too say this place is very good...i'm buying another house (to let) at the weekend - thats what makes me happy! and ill be using the other forums a lot more i think, as i do it up!

Sponsored Links
ok, misterbudya must be out tonite.... lol, but to be fare this site has an enrgey tha you dont find very often!General disc is mad, and the other forusm are extreemly helpful...

Sombrero said:
this site has an enrgey tha you dont find very often!

Agreed! :) :) :) I've been on others. The Hydrogenaudio forum is one example; full of valuable information but no laughs. Then there was mumsnet. With two teenagers in the house I though it might be worth a look but, as Matthew Wright could have told me, it wasn't! One look at their list of standard euphemisms was enough to put me off. "Doing the deed." Pretty much says it all! :( :( :(

There must be something about DIYers that makes us all good for a laugh while also getting the job done. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Incidentally, it's nice to see some new activity in Word Games. Keep up the good work. (You too bell824.) :) :) :) Some of the threads in there have been stalled for too long. (Blatant plug. ;) ;) ;) )

PS: I never had any problem with imamartian. He could be argumentative at times but at least he was articulate about it. Not like some who were so quick to resort to abuse. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PPS: Ima, if you're reading this we need you back in word games.

Sombrero

Have no idea what this game is about, so I guess my post breaks the rules - just wanted immy to know we all know who he is. ;)

mistabubya, i don't know what inamartian did to you, but that isnt me and id be very intrested to know what it is i ave done wrong.. dont think anything realy!
To the rest of you ive got too say this place is very good...i'm buying another house (to let) at the weekend - thats what makes me happy! and ill be using the other forums a lot more i think, as i do it up!

Out of curiosity, where are you buying, ie Clifton, Bristol.

Sponsored Links
Sombrero

Out of curiosity, where are you buying, ie Clifton, Bristol.

im hopping to get someting in Cornwall... will stop over whiel i do it up...

maybe angrys not the right word, maybe bitter? Mistrebudya espechially...

whatevre it is, let it go my freind...!

Back