You are in the top 9%

So at what point do you think a judgement can be made about the failure of brexit?

10 years, 20 years, or as has been suggested by some 50 years...

Do you expect to see in your lifetime a single proven 'brexit benefit'?

They know its a lie but to accept it would mean to accept they had been duped, they would rather live in the hope that decades after their death there might be a brexit benefit.

After having cut off their foot they think it will magically grow back - all they have to do is wait long enough and if they die before it grows back - well they just didn't have a long enough timescale.

You would determine this as a mental health issue and it is.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So at what point do you think a judgement can be made about the failure of brexit?

10 years
…from when we actually left - so January 2030. If nothing settled by then I’ll put my hands up and admit I got it wrong but until then, it’s a work in progress.

Key words are the first two words of the question. "So far….". Told you before, anyone who didn’t expect the spite from the EU from the minute we left is living in cloud cuckoo land. Brexit always was a long term plan.
the same as the vast majority of divorces bit of hassle at first then its why didnt i do this sooner

Keep lying to yourself and your friends and family.

You know you were sold a lie but it's too much for you to accept that so you would rather live the lie, the longer you delay the worse it will be for you.

Nah just takes time. 6 years is nowt when it comes to such a massive change such as brexit...

Keep lying to yourself and your friends and family.

You know you were sold a lie but it's too much for you to accept that so you would rather live the lie, the longer you delay the worse it will be for you.
Get over it mate. Your tears aren't changing anything. Maybe get a hobby or go talk to a counsellor?

Nah just takes time. 6 years is nowt when it comes to such a massive change such as brexit...
Brexit gets some tap from these remainers who love their money but how much are we putting ourselves into penury by being the leaders to save the the planet and the eu is going the same way. So the eu and britain hamstring themselves and make themselves poorer whilst china India and the like get free passage because they're emerging nations who had it bit rough in the past.

Sponsored Links
Back