You are in the top 9%

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You want to work on your delivery then.

In my own opinion, your tone is more likely to make a Remainer turn, than a Leaver reconsider.

Leavers don't need to reconsider they just need to own up to the fact they have ruined it.
You are reporting peoples opinions, not facts.

The facts are its a failure. What are the benefits?

And your figures were in response to that.

Keep up with ? You're not out in front
no my figure was purely stating the around 50 years we had been in you then gave a false percentage figure regards how long we had been out of it in relation . .

Nah just takes time. 6 years is nowt when it comes to such a massive change such as brexit...
There would be great trade deals?

Why do you keep lying to yourself, you know its a failure and its better to own up now before we just drift further and further away.

Leavers don't need to reconsider they just need to own up to the fact they have ruined it.

The facts are its a failure. What are the benefits?
If Britain had voted to remain, would things really be any different than they are now.
Would the pandemic not have occurred or the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

no my figure was purely stating the around 50 years we had been in you then gave a false percentage figure regards how long we had been out of it in relation . .
Not my problem if you don't understand what you directly quoted your figures against

There would be great trade deals?

Why do you keep lying to yourself, you know its a failure and its better to own up now before we just drift further and further away.

Nope....its extremely early days my friend

Sponsored Links
Back