You couldn't make it up. Hazel Blears and illegal immigrant

• Thread starter RedHerring2
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Just shows what we been saying for months, nu labour deliberately let them all in and doesn't give a ****, the more the better as far as there concerned. Its all just cheap labour to them.

Sponsored Links
....did no-one else read the story? She reported her, and the illegal entered the UK legally but had over stayed her visa...that is all.

....did no-one else read the story? She reported her, and the illegal entered the UK legally but had over stayed her visa...that is all.

I suspect she only reported he when there became a danger someone was going to sus her out. It didnt bother Baroness Scotland.

I suspect she only reported he when there became a danger someone was going to sus her out. It didnt bother Baroness Scotland.

Well according to the only information we have on it,( and the reason for this thread) she reported her straight away, the immigrant was NOT being paid (therefore this nonsense about low wages mentioned in this thread does not apply) and she didn't sneak into the country she just over stayed.

This is a non story and doesn't prove anything accept there are illegals in this country....which we already know...somewhere between 600k and 2 million.

Sorry Skitzee, it does prove a few things:
1. The government does not know who they are, where they are and wouldn't recognise them until they say "I'm here".
2. They're not lazy good-for-nothings but are willing and eager to join in the culture, politics and day-to-day business of the country.
3. The lady would still be helping out if she hadn't offered the information.

1. The government does not know who they are, where they are and wouldn't recognise them until they say "I'm here".
2. They're not lazy good-for-nothings but are willing and eager to join in the culture, politics and day-to-day business of the country.

Well 1. I already said.
2. Isn't proven, it is speculation.
3. Isn't proven, it is speculation.

2. Oh you think? Thats why they want sharia law, wear burrkha and naqibs in defience of our culture, dont bother learning English, dont bother taxing testing or insuring there cars, and drive them on there noddy third world driving licences. Thats why when you walk round places like Belgrave in Leicester, nothing is in english, except the street signs ( and thats only because the council puts them up), and no English is spoken, same in places like Bradford, Portsmouth, Hastings, and Middlesborough. Alien enclaves where no white man goes.

That's multiculturalism at its most successful.

Well 1. I already said.
2. Isn't proven, it is speculation. OK. this illegal immigrant is not a lazy god-for-nothing.......in fact she's obviously honest!
3. Isn't proven, it is speculation. OK its an assumption that this lady would still be working.......
Now you're being too pedantic

Careful, you'll be coming round to grovel, oops meant apologise, next.
Then you'll be wanting our sympathy vote 'cos you've misunderstood what we're saying.

How does he manage when he's talking to international politicians?

2. Oh you think? Thats why they want sharia law, wear burrkha and naqibs in defience of our culture, dont bother learning English, dont bother taxing testing or insuring there cars, and drive them on there noddy third world driving licences. Thats why when you walk round places like Belgrave in Leicester, nothing is in english, except the street signs ( and thats only because the council puts them up), and no English is spoken, same in places like Bradford, Portsmouth, Hastings, and Middlesborough. Alien enclaves where no white man goes.

not shure what your comments have to do with this thread!!

just because a few people are vocal dosnt mean the other 99.99% agree with them and you can take that to mean me you or any "VOCAL" oppinion
;)

Sponsored Links
Back