You couldn't make it up ---

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
According to a news item I read recently, Raquel welch is blaming the contraceptive pill for the decline of marriage. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Come on Raquel, pull the other one. You got rich selling your body to Hollywood so that men could drool over you. You're in no position to slag off the rest of the female population. What was your contribution to marriage guidance anyway - and don't give me any crap about giving us men some fantasy sex so that we don't go off in search of the real thing because I just don't buy that. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's just look at the logic of this. It's good for men to lust after other women (preferably you) but their wives have to stay at home and have a baby every year. :eek: :eek: :eek: That injustice was laid to rest at least thirty years ago. It's fatally flawed anyway, like that other old chestnut about sending boys to mixed schools while keeping girls segregated. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Call me cynical if you like but I think you sold fake sex in your youth and, now that your assets have faded, you resent the new generation of women who want the real thing. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS: Sorry, but I never did drool over you.

Sponsored Links
PS: Sorry, but I never did drool over you.

I think there must have been something wrong with your drooling glands spacey. Mine were working overtime when she came out of that water. :evil:

Sponsored Links
sooey said:
I think there must have been something wrong with your drooling glands spacey. Mine were working overtime when she came out of that water.

No, my drooling glands work just fine; they just don't respond to the same stimuli as yours. I remember from a different thread that we have different tastes in women. Nothing wrong with that. Think what would happen if we all had identical drool glands. Evolution would have made all women exactly the same (and, by a similar process, all men too). :eek: :eek: :eek: That would be so boring. Then again, maybe not --- :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS: What's with the twisted evil smiley? :confused: :confused: :confused:

So I was, but who cares. :LOL:

Lincsbodger might.... ;) :LOL:

your implication being.... ? Sorry, I dont remember attacking you at any point?

He was joking, but I think you knew that Lincsbodger. Perhaps you should lighten up, before you get put down -again! :rolleyes:

umm dream on, no one 'put me down'. Sooeys has not shown anywhere where i claimed anything of the sort of what he has falsely accused me of. Secondly, dont think your going to jump on the bandwagon and have a go as well, until this post ive never spoken to you ever, so just crawl back into the hole you came from.

secondly, you are not me, and you know nothing about me, so when i say it wasnt obvious to me he was joking you are in no position to contradict me, so keep your ill informed opinion on that matter to yourself.

Sooeys has not shown anywhere where i claimed anything of the sort of what he has falsely accused me of.

I wouldn't expect a plagiarist to claim to be one.
I would expect a bona fide contributor to a discussion forum to mention when numerous paragraphs he has included in his text haven't come from him.
I would expect a plagiarist not too mention this.
As if you don't already know, there is such a thing as lying by omission. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back