You couldn't make it up ---

Sponsored Links
Don't worry spacecat, there was a far worse rant on this thread aimed at bolo, posted last night by guess who and deleted pretty quick by the mod.
He didn't think it necessary then to remove the thread, just the odious comments.

Don't worry spacecat, there was a far worse rant on this thread aimed at bolo, posted last night by guess who and deleted pretty quick by the mod.
He didn't think it necessary then to remove the thread, just the odious comments.
Now I didn't know that and if I didn't know, who complained to the powers that be? Surely no the person who made the post. Anyway, it's water under the bridge but yesterdays KO stands even if deleted. :LOL:

umm dream on, no one 'put me down ?????????????????

Sooeys has not shown anywhere where i claimed anything of the sort of what he has falsely accused me of. When I posted my first reply yesterday, I really felt that sooey was in the wrong and thought that my post might bring an apology from him. I was wrong and he was right and nothing that you can say here can refute his brilliant reply. He presented the evidence there and then for all to see. It can be found here:
//www.diynot.com/forums//viewtopic.php?t=227028

You cant deny that Lincsbodger.

Secondly, dont think your going to jump on the bandwagon and have a go as well. I honestly had no intention of jumping on any bandwagon to have a go and if it came over that way I apologise. This is an open forum and as I explained above, when I made my first reply, I really thought that sooey was in the wrong and that he would have to eat his words. I was wrong, he was right and he more than justified his claims.,
secondly, you are not me, and you know nothing about me.. sorry, but I do. I, now know more about you than I've ever known about any other member of this forum and all from a single thread.,

so when i say it wasnt obvious to me he was joking you are in no position to contradict me, so keep your ill informed opinion on that matter to yourself. You're right and I should have. I apologise unreservedly

It was never my intention to enter into a protracted dispute and for that reason, as far as I am concerned, the matter is done and dusted. :)

Sponsored Links
What makes me laugh about you though pal is you're crying about people insulting you, yet your first reaction to anybody posting something you don't like is to rant at them and call them for everything.
Keep it up though, like I told you before, it's amusing. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But if you take the time to check, you'll find i only respond to insults - show me one poster ive attacked first. If you recall, you started slinging the insults first, As such, im am returning, not initiating. So every time you throw one, you get one back, to keeps the score even, and to keep the principle that i have a right to reply.

One last thing....you see everything as a personal attack, but when you ask me to stop attacking you you must realise that I reserve the right to point out when you are talking bollix or plagiarising. You can do the same for me.

I shall continue to post in exactly the same way, bringing stuff that's interesting to talk about, and you still have failed to demonstrate anywhere where i claimed authorship of any post that wasnt mine.

I didnt ask you to stop attacking me, but i did point out you initiated and continue this flame war, and i WILL respond back tit for tat every time you insult me. If up to you if you want it stopped, all you have to do is stop.

I shall continue to post in exactly the same way, bringing stuff that's interesting to talk about, and you still have failed to demonstrate anywhere where i claimed authorship of any post that wasnt mine.

I don't need to....but you need to present your interesting stuff in such a way as to not (deliberately in my opinion) mislead people into thinking it's yours. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This aside, would you agree that comparing 'thanks' is quite an idiotic way to prove a point? I could have created 100 new 'members' and thanked sooey for every post he/she had written. Are you going to run to the mods again like you did yesterday for daring to challenge an immature response IMO? (Its scum who bully/abuse people and cry off when they get it given back). Im in NO way implying this to you lincs. ;)

David.

Come on guys. This thread has been done and dusted and we should all move on. Can we???

Sponsored Links
Back