You plebs can't even spell Pinocchio

Sponsored Links
I heard this earlier on LBC.

Stanley Johnson, ex MEP and Europhile.......

Yes, totally shocking that some parts of the press actually report what is happening and what people are saying!

The country was so much better when he wealthy elite could dictate over us and control everything we read and everything we said!

Sponsored Links
Ironically you do not require any education to be a politician, - and many have little or no qualifications so I don’t see what the argument is.

More ironically, the more education and less life experience a politician has, the bigger dickweed he usually is.

Ironically you do not require any education to be a politician, - and many have little or no qualifications so I don’t see what the argument is.

Stanley Johnson is saying people are too thick to know what they are voting for.

Stanley Johnson is saying: 'if people were less thick, they would not vote for my lying son'.

Is ReJect voting for Boris Johnson :ROFLMAO:

Omg bet a few of you are fwapping one out over this... how exciting.

What's more ironic is the opening post is about someone snorting disdain for [uneducated plebs], posted by someone who does exactly the same :ROFLMAO:

Classic dumb **** who can't support his claims.

Coming from the forums crack squad of dumb posters. (y) :mrgreen:

So your now trying to discredit your own point.

You and dP really are dumb.

I'm not a ****, ..................

Lol

Oh you are, bask in that glory.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

snorting disdain for [uneducated plebs], posted by someone who does exactly the same

To be fair, youve extracted those posts from other discussions, and they are probably responses to Durhamplumber, Gasbanni etc that are being equally rude.

There isnt really equivalence to Stanley Johnsons remark.

To be fair, youve extracted those posts from other discussions, and they are probably responses to Durhamplumber, Gasbanni etc that are being equally rude.

There isnt really equivalence to Stanley Johnsons remark.

You'd make a good politician :mrgreen:

Well done Brig spent his time searching through my posts, how long did that take you. (y)

Triggered. :p

I have to be honest, Im not sure I could spell pinocchio :(

But my spelling is terrible, languages def not my thing.

Sponsored Links
Back