You Tube

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For the last couple of days (and more) I have been trying to listen to songs on YouTube and it keeps stopping! :evil: :evil:

Infuriating. :mad:

I think it is called buffering but this has never been this bad.

Anything I can do about this and is anyone else getting this too?

Sponsored Links
you could try deleting temporary internet files and cookies.
tools then internet options, this might speed things up a bit.

Wotan

Have you got much running in the background? Anti-virus etc? If you Ctrl+Alt+Del, what's the CPU usage like?

Sponsored Links
you on virgin Bacho?
mine keeps dropping out for a few seconds all weekend and today..

Hey Dear,
Use another site to play online songs.. in.com ane many more try it..

Good luck.. ;)[/url][/wiki]

My computer has been playing daft recently, while playing media online, BBC iPlayer won't work. But BBC News channel, and all other media works fine...

But my Micky's computer, iPlayer works fine, but a Flash game she wants to play, won't work, but it does on mine.

I've uninstalled IE, reinstalled, enabled all plugins, disabled them, no change..on both computers, to no effect. So maybe a recent Windows download broke something? Don't they install stuff around the middle of the month?

Tried to download Adobe flash player offline, and the computer hangs...so something is amiss...not in IE, but possibly with a Windows update bug.

Check your speeds on speedtest.net

UPDATE

Check your speeds on speedtest.net

Spot on from MM. I was only getting less than 1 meg and 3 phone calls to Virgin at last got me 9 meg. :D

Broadband speed was the culprit. :evil:

Nice one fella! As it's Virgin, and they always seem to do this, I'd be back onto them, saying thanks, but not happy, as they have recently given me £10 off my bill, for complaining, and I was called to a neighbours to investigate why their internet wasn't working, and it took 4 days for an engineer to come out to fix it, and again, £7 off her bill.

Don't forget to click the 'thanks' button fella! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back