Young man dying

Sponsored Links
Young Max died tonight aged 13.

Heartbreaking. His poor parents must be devistated.

RIP young man. X

Sponsored Links
Young Max died tonight aged 13.

Heartbreaking. His poor parents must be devistated.

RIP young man. X

So Sad, Bodd. As a parent and a GF of a 1 year old, I am the same as any, in that we cannot even imagine the pain.

I also apologize for my flippant comment earlier, regarding Torrent. I will delete if I can. It Is a real shame you had no time to sort
something.
All the best to you and Max' family.

So Sad, Bodd. As a parent and a GF of a 1 year old, I am the same as any, in that we cannot even imagine the pain.

I also apologize for my flippant comment earlier, regarding Torrent. I will delete if I can. It Is a real shame you had no time to sort
something.
All the best to you and Max' family.

Thanks T

I took no offence.

My mother would say to me as a child that she never wants one of her boys going before her. Once your a parent your self, then you can feel what she was saying...

So very sad to hear this Bodd. I hope he wasn't in too much pain and my very dearest condolences to his parents and siblings if he had any. :(

So very sad to hear this Bodd. I hope he wasn't in too much pain and my very dearest condolences to his parents and siblings if he had any. :(

Thank you Connie.
I'm told he took a turn for the worst but was not in pain... I hope he wasn't too.

He has a little sister my girls age.
I never knew him well but this will be the hardest funeral I've attended.

X

Oh dear, what sad and sudden news.....Im really sorry to hear it.

I don't know, how people deal with it.
Losing a child must be one of the hardest things to deal with. I dont think it something one can get over, it is perhaps possible in many years to be at peace with what has happened, but it it a lifetime of loss.

Sponsored Links
Back