Zanussi Electrolux ZWX 1605 W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Im facing some trouble with my washing machine. One my family members loaded the machine and then didnt close the door properly and then started to run the machine.
The machine now produces 3 beeps and when clicking one of the buttons the 3 beeps are accompanied with 3 blinks of light.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Sponsored Links
Have you cancelled the program that was being run.

cnacel/reset or turned the selector to the off position.

when i press cancell the 3 beeps sound, i tried draining it from the emergency hose and cleaning the pump but no use. Pressing any button results in the 3 beeps.

Three beeps usually sound when a program is selected already and started when someone then presses a button again to try and change it.

Usually press and hold the cancel button for about 5 seconds, turn off the power leave for a min or so then turn back on.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for ur help!

There is no cancel button there is only a reset one which i tried pressing like u said, when i first press it i hear the 3 beeps then i kept holding on to it for around 5 seconds and switched off the machine like u said but it still didnt work.

Any more suggestions?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back