Zanussi Washing Machine FJS 1225W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Don't know if anyone can help I put my machine on over the week-end and when it went to spin it made a louder than usual noise and then I had to force it through the cycle to empty the water out but did not spin any more.

Now when I go to put a cycle on all the lights are on, no error codes on the digital display, it starts counting down the time and then 2-3mins into the programme it just stalls. Does anyone think this is the brushes or a bigger problem, i've no idea just know I have a mountain of washing to do!

Thanks if anyone can help :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hi, ended up calling an engineer and it turns out that it was the regulator that had come out of the motor. Apparently a good sign to tell is when the machine will spin on a cycle but does not speed up to a fast spin but goes to spin fast straight away. Don't know if this will help anyone in the future.

:D Washing mountain now complete.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back