Zanussi WJS1265W E10 Code Valve Repair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks to previous posts I was able to replace triple water valve on this machine. Symptom was displayed E10 code and failure of dryer to work due to open circuit solenoid on one part of water valve that allows water to flow to condensor. Got slightly stuck trying to remove small piece fitted between water valve and rear of cabinet. I was sure this piece should unscrew from the water valve but couldn't understand how it could having a thin square shoulder that would appear to interfere with square end near the end of the valve. It was tight but the thin shoulder was simply soft enough to move aside to allow the piece to unscrew using brute force and ignorance. The posts also were detailed enough to allow me to split the machine to gain access to and remove some fluff from the condensor. Thanks everyone.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back