zanussi wont spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a zanussi 1000 turbo dry it it has stop doing the big spin i.e clother are soaking wet when they come out. i have changed the bushes and motor and still will not spin. i have only had this 2 yrs. we have check the belt and nothing wrong there either. any clues????

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the tachometer at the back of the motor? (I think it has 2 white wires).

Have you checked the filter? It will not go onto spin until the water has drained out so if it is draining too slowly it will reach the end of the programme without being ready to spin.

Sponsored Links
yeah the filter clear but when you take back of washing machine you see all the fillter and theres loads of muck in there dont know how to clean in there

right i have clean the whole filter and the spin worked once on short spin so i did it again on spin and wont work
whats going on with it :eek:
i havent any money to mend the thing as xmas is round the corner any help
advice need plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back