Zanussi ZDC47100W

J

jay34

MY ZANUSSI TUMBLE DRYER HAS STOPPED WORKING AS IF THE WALL PLUG FUSE HAS BLOWN HOWEVER IVE CHANGED IT AND MY DRYER IS STILL NOT RESPONDING IVE ALSO NOTICED THAT THE NOB FOR SETTINGS IS STUCK I CAN NO LONGER TURN IT LEFT OR RIGHT. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE AS I HAVE NO MORE WARRANTY OR GARUANTEE LEFT????????????????????? :D [/b]

Sponsored Links
The selector switch is not separate on this model, it is integrated in the pcb. So if the selector switch is defective (or the pcb is dead) the whole thing has to be changed out. Locating defective components would involve using a multimeter on a live appliance...if you are not competent enough to do this call qualified assistance. You need to post the PNC number if you require more specific information. If you post again please don't type in capital letters, it is considered extremely rude & is unlikely to get you assistance any quicker..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back