Zanussi ZWF10070W won't spin

E41 is what I already explained...: a bad door switch - wiring issue - or a pcb fault. But it doesn't sound like you have a door interlock issue.
Refer to my earlier post a few answers up from this one. Go into diagnostics & erase all errors stored in the eeprom. Then run another wash cycle & see what happens.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Zipper for your help.

Further to the experimentation, I just tried starting a programme with the door pushed in with my hand, the machine intially drains, and starts pulling in the detergent etc. starts spinning, but soon as I letgo of the door the programme stops on red. (the door stays locked even still)

If I subsequently push the door in again, the programme resumes where it left off, but obviously this isn't practical :D

Please could you advise as to the probable procedure, what needs replacing, etc ?

Many Thanks

Vinny S

I have a Zanussi wasshing machine ZWF16581W, ProdN:914522629/05, bought in Dec 2010.
At the moment is filling with water but not turning. I've checked the belt it it looks ok.
Any chance for a few tips on how to find out wht is wrong?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back