Zilmet 25litre Expansion vessel and Robokit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone please enlighten me.
Does it make a difference to which way the vessel is orientated ie Robokit at the top and air charge point on the bottom or Robokit and system connection at the bottom with air charge on the top. Looked up different suppliers instructions on the web but they conflict.

Just read on this forum that the expansion pipe from the system to the vessel should not be horizontal, Whys this ?
Does the expansion pipe need an air vent between system takeoff and EV

Sponsored Links
I would fit with air charge on top!!

IF nothing else you can drain it when knackered!!

Sponsored Links
Watts who supplied it recommended system connection on top.

Why the f~ck are you asking on here then??

We have given our professional advice FOC and you question it because some numpty who sold you it says otherwise!! :rolleyes:

I am asking because as I stated in my first post that Zilmet, Watts and Altecnic all conflict in their website advice and as your post points out there is a difference in opinion,Thank you very much I will heed your f**** advice.

Doesnt make a jot of differance. Just make sure the air end is accessible for servicing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back