bathroom tiling

Sponsored Links
If your quoter's don't come in with a straight edge and check the walls for flatness - send them packing.

If it's a one day job look to pay £160 - to £180 plus materials at cost.

If the walls are 'out' then you have to allow for a re-plaster.

get real joe-- re plaster ? what planet are you on ?.
A good plaster wont need to re-plaster walls that are gonna be covered up with tiles.
I guess you are a 'day rate slowey'.
Says it all.
NEVER EVER pay anyone at DAY RATE-- it's a licence to print money and will soon skint you as a customer.

Sponsored Links
If you want wonky tiles then do it your way.

If you want perfectly flat tiles - do it my way.

Take your pick.

I've had two quotes for my bathroom (i really cant be ass'd to do it myself) £350 & £900, the latter quote is from a neighbore who has asked my son a few times to fix his computer or install something or other cheaply. However he shall soon find out what goes round, comes round!!

I've had two quotes for my bathroom (i really cant be ass'd to do it myself) £350 & £900, the latter quote is from a neighbore who has asked my son a few times to fix his computer or install something or other cheaply. However he shall soon find out what goes round, comes round!!

Good for you bud. Play them at their own game .
Incidentally- what does the neighbour do for a living ?

Tiler

Tiler

Not as if it's a proper trade is it ?.
You stick to your guns .

I've always done my own tiling in the past but lately the knees are not as flexible as they used to be :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back