outside speakers

masona said:
Turn the volume up for more speed, also handy if you run out of gas.
loudspeaker.jpg

I suppose technically this is a hybrid vehicle due to the sonic propulsion. Hence exempt from the congestion charge. :idea:

Sponsored Links
jetengine.jpg

That's not an engine...

jet%20and%20rocks%20side%20by%20side.jpg

THAT'S an engine! Specifically, it is one engine from a 777, back when they were testing it on a 747. Nice.

Now, the 777 has two of those engines. The A380 engines will be about as powerful, and there are 4 of them :eek: A380 is a manly plane. It's like comparing a Luton van with a Mack truck.

Dream(liner) on !! These are the biggies !!

boeing.jpg

A sexy pair of R-R Trent 1000 ! Higher, faster, further, quieter, cleaner in 2008

Anyway, Adam must have large patio, Sainsbury's car park I suppose !!
Only the one wing fitted for me !!

Breezer, I expect your neighbours would describe it as 'surround sound' and some !!
P

Sponsored Links
images

Will the Stealth self propelled audio fit on a speaker stand ? :confused:

No it's me going round in circles here with all this good advice I'm getting from, difficult one to chose now :LOL:

pipme said:
Dream(liner) on !! These are the biggies !!

boeing.jpg

A sexy pair of R-R Trent 1000 ! Higher, faster, further, quieter, cleaner in 2008

I just looked at the R-R website. They have pdf fact sheets on the Trent 1000 (for the 7E7) and the Trent 900 (for A380). Believe it or not, the Trent 900 is considerably more powerful.

So, the A380 has 4 times 70,000-76,500lb static thrust, with 116" diameter fans.
The 7E7 has 2 times 53,000-70,000lb static thrust, with 112" fans.

So the A380 is still the big boy :D I believe I have read about 80,000lb to 90,000lb engines for the A380 too. Great stuff.

masona said:
No it's me going round in circles here with all this good advice I'm getting from, difficult one to chose now :LOL:
A very difficult decision here to chose from, especially the aeroplane speaker, I decided to go with my choice in the end. :LOL:
The waterproof flower pot speaker :D
tub1.jpg

40watt, 2 way, co-axial speaker

No way!!! Have you got a link to the ones you bought? I assume you have bought a pair, or are you going for mono?

Let us know how they sound... I suppose a flowerpot has the volume to make a decent speaker, could sound pretty good!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back