reported spam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when i see spam i report it as i am shure lots of others do

is it not possible to have something on a thread to indicate it has been "reported" after the second report to stop people having to keep reporting it one after the other ;)

Sponsored Links
anothing thing, when you press the alert moderator button, it sends the alert to admin. So theres not much point really.

Work is in progress on the Alert Mod button to allow the mods to see alerts. The only advantage to multiple alerts is that they could be used to 'automatically' hide a dodgy post before a mod gets to it. All in the pipeline... ;)

Sponsored Links
[b]Moderator 7[/b] said:
Spam doesn't seem to last very long these days!.

I disagree with markie - it doesn't last as long as it used to. Well, sell by's are a modern invention.

Don't see why the mods can't be known by user names like most other forums. Then they might be seen as part of the community instead of an anonymous bunch of power crazed control freaks.

What's the problem admin?

I think most of the other moderators also post under their normal usernames on the forum as well, best to keep the two separate.

Mod9 said:
I think most of the other moderators also post under their normal usernames on the forum as well, best to keep the two separate.
Whats your usual name?

Fred?

you don't honestly think he is going to tell you do you?

Sponsored Links
Back