Bosch PMF 180E all rounder.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got one of the Bosch All Rounder tools? I am going to fit some laminate flooring and want to know if it would be powerful enough to take the bottom edge of some skirting boards off so I can slide the laminate underneath? Thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
no problem - just use the 11/4" straight blade not the curved one.

cordless one comimg out in september which is just as powerfull but a sight more expensive

cordless one comimg out in september which is just as powerfull but a sight more expensive

Cool

In which case ronny can by mine for £63 (in September) :LOL:

BTW, I'd use the semi-circular blade as it's easier to move the tool along and it will cut more, quicker.

Sponsored Links
Very generous woody, I'll have it if you include a week's 'no obligation' trial.

I have the 10.8 drill and driver set and both tools offer fantastic performance. If these are the benchmark, the 10.8 multitool should be enough for most applications.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back