WorkBench

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am new here and would like to say hello to everyone and start posting away..
Well here's goes ...been needing a new workbench for ages now and managed to get 2 old record qr vices and some reclaimed timber
S1050754.jpg

S1050753-1.jpg

S1050755.jpg

S1050757.jpg

S1050760.jpg

S1050771.jpg

S1050788.jpg

S1050790.jpg

S1050792.jpg

S1050790.jpg

S1050796.jpg

S1050802.jpg

S1050805.jpg

Sponsored Links
holes presumably for dogs.. but how to you clamp against them?

you could rig up a vacuum to those holes for a dust extraction / vacuum hold down.. ? :D

holes presumably for dogs.. but how to you clamp against them?

you could rig up a vacuum to those holes for a dust extraction / vacuum hold down.. ? :D
I have made some adjustable dogs up so i can clamp awkward shapes of wood up when I am using the router...It would be easy to modify it for a vacuum...I will post a pic of the clamps when I get the time to give you an idea
S1050704.jpg

Sponsored Links
Impressed, you could make the next one to fund the first, that is how many ventures started out.

Wotan

Impressed, you could make the next one to fund the first, that is how many ventures started out.

Wotan
The first on was made from old fence posts and left over timber.....I Had to fix both the vices as they where all rusted up and the QR spring was bust on one.......I only wish I had more space to make them as I love wood work..but sadly I no longer have the storage space

can you post a picture in a years time, when its covered in crap, tools and dust! (nice job by the way!) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back