Irregular Time switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am seeking a time switch that can be switched on and it automatically switches off after a fixed period of time of between 30 to 60 minutes. My daughter attempts to read before sleeping every day but always falls asleep before she switches off the lights thereby leaving the lights on all night. I am seeking some form of timer that the lampshade can be switched in and which turns it off after a given perio of time. Can you help?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Yes. I have a plug-in time switch which is quite cheap and effective. It allows me to plug in a double adapter (if I want to) and has a 24hour dial and 4 pins which allow you to set 2 on and 2 off settings in any 24 hour period. If you only want one setting-leave out one set of pins. Very basic - just how I like it! Cheap and easy to use. I have seen them in most DIY shops and stores, catalogues.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back