9/11 CONSPIRICY THEORY

Wobs why cut and paste, and supply the link to the same detail? :rolleyes:

Besides, DIYNOT is missing from that list, and the Anglesey Mail. Tut.

Sponsored Links
Ok, not an answer then :rolleyes: but as response it can still be classed as clutching at straws from the conspiracy point of view.

I neither hold a conspiracy view or the establishment view,I merely questioned why they would look for something that is not there.

Its called referencing. Its what people do when they show evidence and back up where they found it.

Sponsored Links

Its called referencing. Its what people do when they show evidence and back up where they found it.

Its called DUPLICATION,

AND its inaccurate x twice !!!

In the years that I have used forums, no one has ever said this. A few points though:
1a. This is a duplication
1b. This is a duplication
2. When I write a scientific report at work, maybe I should just give them a list of references and tell people to look them up, rather expect me to write up any information from them. OK maybe not.
3. It would have been dishonest of me to not put a link, and just putting a link would have reduced the likelyhood that people would have read the list. This is not a duplication.
4. If you can cite any inaccuracies, please point them out. But be aware that you should put your own in references to demonstrate that you aren't just making stuff up.

Sponsored Links
Back