Birkini

I'm surprised that they weren't surrounded by an angry baying mob!

BTW, is that the boss of Wetherspoons at the back.

Sponsored Links
upload_2016-8-27_12-49-3.jpeg
upload_2016-8-27_12-49-29.jpeg

Are both allowed on our streets ?

Sponsored Links
If women want to appear in ridiculous apparel on a beach they should be allowed to, just the same as cartoonists should be allowed draw whatever they like.

If they want to fester in the heat to prove a point, let them get on with it, but try not to laugh at them because they do not like that!

Last edited:
Are they trying to convert a muslim girl?

3769518015_089e17042b_z.jpg

Ridiculous going to the beach dressed like that.

I am sure they wouldn’t object too strongly to a cartoonist drawing whatever he liked.

It's probably better if they are kept covered up on the beach. Some male Muslims do seem to have a hard time keeping their urges under control and inevitably it'll be the woman's fault no doubt.

Agree. And the women ain't exactly easy on the eye either. Why don't they just wear a wetsuit rather than having to impose their ridiculous religious clothes on everyone. Wetsuit would cover up the 'tache just as well as a burkini.

Some of the ones that I saw on Blackpool beach the other day would struggle to get into a wetsuit, I can tell you!

:LOL: Probably called Fatima. ;) Take it the 'Kiss Me Quick' hats had all urgently been removed from sale. :evil:

As for the donkeys, can't be long before these will be changed to camels. We always have to bend over backwards to make the bellyaching ones welcome.

Banning the burkini is almost as demented as somebody actually wearing one while sun bathing on a stony beach.

It makes sense wearing a Burkini whilst enjoying the sunshine .

One guess as to who will likely succumb to Skin Cancer in later Years due to sunbathing in this picture ?

burkini-blur.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back