David Haines has been murdered.

Sponsored Links
Everyone seems to conveniently forget the "extremist" bit and simply see Muslim or Islamic.

The vast majority of Muslims are normal law abiding citizens like us non-Muslim law abiding citizens.

Here's a thing ... Nutters come in all faiths and Nationalities!

MW
Indeed they do. But I bet if this was in arabic not hebrew, some people here would already be ranting on about 'extremists' ;)

womenposter1.jpg

Syria is full of extremists at the moment and what is on your mind?
Point scoring over a sign seems to be more up your street.

100,000 refugees on the Syrian/Turkey border right now fleeing from extremist death squads.

Why are you and your ilk so silent?
OOh yeah of course (silly me). You don't give a schitt when its arab killing arab.
Turkey is only reaping what it has sown, a lot of these refugees are blaming Turkey for their plight, if Turkey had not armed and encouraged the fundamentalists then there would not be a refugee problem.

I haven't seen evidence to show that ellal put the sign up, as LMB alleges.

However he is certainly not responsible for this:
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/09/allowing-discrimination-palestinians

It is very important for Jews outside Israel to insist on equality and non-discrimination, where they are a minority.

But the reverse is true in Israel, where they are the majority.

That seems mild (if it can be believed) compared to what's happening in Syria. Which can be believed.
I think you've got your priorities wrong.
Prior to the uprising Syria was a secular state, all religions were tolerated unlike Israel where it is illegal for a jew to marry a non jew.

Sponsored Links
if it can be believed

Check it yourself. It's not a secret.

Google wrote.......

"Mondoweiss is probably the leading anti-Israel site on the internet after Stormfront.
Its editors are often openly bigoted. One Mondoweiss editor said, “I do not consider myself an anti-Semite, but I can understand why some are.”

:LOL: :LOL:

surely you are mistaken? The article says:

"Then on 2 July, a Palestinian teenager from East Jerusalem was abducted and burned alive in an apparent revenge attack two days after the bodies of the Israeli teenagers were found. One Jewish man and two youths have been charged with the murder of Mohammed Abu Khdair, 16."

Are you suggesting that Jewish suspects get a trial, and Arab suspects get shot?

Cleverly deduced, John.

The article also says:
"The other was also believed to be dead, it added, although confirmation would have to wait until his body was recovered."
This clearly shows the level of force used by the Israelis if they can't find the body.
So we'll never know how many more were killled in the process.

Are you suggesting that Jewish suspects get a trial, and Arab suspects get shot?
Wow...

Did you work that out yourself :rolleyes:

And guess what...

Arab suspects and their families get their homes demolished whilst Israel steals more Palestinian land ;)

Tbh I am getting totally fed up of reading about other countries problems, indiscretions and illegal behaviour, MY own country has it's own problems that need sorting out, once that is done maybe then we can worry about others.

Wow...

Did you work that out yourself :rolleyes:

And guess what...

Arab suspects and their families get their homes demolished whilst Israel steals more Palestinian land ;)
An Israeli soldier shot an Arab 25 times, when asked why he shot him 25 times he said "because I only had 25 bullets".that is what passes for humour in Palestine. :oops:

An Israeli soldier shot an Arab 25 times, when asked why he shot him 25 times he said "because I only had 25 bullets".that is what passes for humour in Palestine. :oops:
This is what passes for humour in the IDF

So you didn't check it.

Try here
http://bit.ly/1uT0RT1[/QUOTE]

Brilliant. A "live and let live not" legal policy to ensure Israeli land for Jewish people.
The Israeli's are about 30 - 50 years ahead.

Why would you want parasites multiplying in your midst who want to destroy you?
The Israeli's are clever. They use legal methods.
IS on the other hand just decapitate those they don't agree with.

Camoron is now talking about ground troops to fight against IS. What a quagmire this is turning into. Imagine being captured by those animals.
You'd be better off just swallowing a cyanide pill.

Brilliant. A "live and let live not" legal policy to ensure Israeli land for Jewish people.
The Israeli's are about 30 - 50 years ahead.

Why would you want parasites multiplying in your midst who want to destroy you?
The Israeli's are clever. They use legal methods.
IS on the other hand just decapitate those they don't agree with.

Camoron is now talking about ground troops to fight against IS. What a quagmire this is turning into. Imagine being captured by those animals.
You'd be better off just swallowing a cyanide pill.

Especially since if our soldiers reply in kind and shoot the terrorists, they are court martialled. I gather that this is in order that the IS should know that we fight like gentlemen and that, consequently, they are at liberty to laugh at us.

Sponsored Links
Back