English calais idiots

Something is a racist incident and can be reported to the police.....if the victim or anyone else, thinks it was carried out because of hostility or prejudice based on race (including online abuse!).

This was one of the worst pieces of legislation ever written, as it allowed all the self righteous people with a chip on their shoulder to accuse anyone who disagreed with their viewpoint as having offended them. It completely threw common sense out of the window.

And the everyday feminism article is a prime example of how people like to twist things to suit their own self righteous viewpoints.

But as to cars, my first one was a Triumph herald convertible; wrote it off one rainy night coming round Trafalgar square on an adverse camber, and just go an amusing question from the police asking if my (then non existent brakes) were always like that, nowadays they'd be all over the car looking to see what they could prosecute me with.

Sponsored Links
A lot of these cars are now becoming very collectable & valuable

was down good wood for the revival . early 2 door range rovers with matching numbers , they had 6 of em up for sale cheapest was 30 grand :eek:

Ford Anglias have lept up in value since the Harry potter films

the 2000 estate was a rare motor and a really nice car to sit in, the six cylinder engine was soooo sweet and lead to my love of straight sixes... Was the 1600 a six too?

My brother in law had a Triumph 2000 and then later bought a Triumph 2500S

yes they were all straight six engines , still got some spares in the shed for em which my father took off of one that he wrote off, before it was scrapped

A lot of these cars are now becoming very collectable & valuable

was down good wood for the revival . early 2 door range rovers with matching numbers , they had 6 of em up for sale cheapest was 30 grand :eek:

Ford Anglias have lept up in value since the Harry potter films

The trick to spotting a future collectable, I think is to look at what the kids are driving today... They will look back at what they drove when they are middle aged and will want to rekindle their youth... I think that the Saxo will be a biggy in years to come... I used to have an 85 two door hard dash Rangie with aircon for off roading out in Oman, we kinda had a love/ hate relationship... But £30k... Jeez!

Sponsored Links
I had noticed!! :)

Bugger! Did he look after it well as had from new?
Don't fancy a Robin then?! Saw one of those the other day, amazed there are still some out there.
My dad had an old classic car, fiat 2300s coupe. Sold it recently but that was a nice old beast, had it for over 40 years. Was sad to see it go but can understand that old cars really are a labour of love.

View attachment 106217
I've never seen one of those before but that is Icy cool.. I love the way the rear window wraps round, how stylish is that?

I must admit to being shocked and stunned at the way this thread has turned out... I really had Blightymam down as a Tom Selleck kind of girl...

Ha ha, definitely a manly man, but a bit too much facial hair for me. Great voice tho... :)

It is indeed strange and have admired and been drawn to those who break the rules of the norm, within reason of course! For many years my friends and partners have been rebellious :)

Anyway, can we go back to the French, the English and the poor old folk stuck in no-mans land pse? :) Or cars, cars are good!

It is indeed strange and have admired and been drawn to those who break the rules of the norm, within reason of course! For many years my friends and partners have been rebellious :)

Anyway, can we go back to the French, the English and the poor old folk stuck in no-mans land pse? :) Or cars, cars are good!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:evil:

I was at box Hill a well known bikers meet, last Sunday , stopped there on the way back from the Goodwood breakfast club meet up

Any way there were a couple of bikes from the V8 chopper company (U.S) one was a low rider & the other was a trike , both powered by

6 litre Chevy V8's , auto gear box , pushing out approx' 450 (ish) BHP.

Hung about when eventually the 2 owners turned up , Husband & wife both in the late 60's early 70's she had the trike he had the low rider.

The noise when they both started up , she wheel spun the trike out the car park & they both tore off down the dual carriage way like a couple of bats out of hell.

The straight line speed & acceleration of those machines beggars belief providing u can find enough grip ??

They cashed in a pension apparently to get the bikes :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back