English calais idiots

A couple of my posts were deleted very recently in the Dart Charge Toll thread. I was told they were deleted for being trolling comments.
I find that mystifying. If the were insulting, they were simply responses to trolling comments, probably from Fox trot.
Yet he is allowed to post numerous, and extreme offensive trolling comments with impunity......
So are other RWR posters.
Come on Mods, Are you having a laugh?

Sponsored Links
Himaginn. Quoting from my earlier reply:

and the subsequent version edited to include the word 'incident':

Personally, from this point on, I will not hesitate to report to the police, any reply in this forum, which I think was based on hostility or prejudice based on race. And Himaginn, if you think that you can identify such replies, then please do so.

:LOL::LOL:

Himmagin should be able to help you out as he has the smile snap file

good luck with the police :LOL:

might I suggest u get a grip ?? mind u thatmight be the problem ?? u have been getting a grip

:p

Sadly, though I agree with your sentiments, the police cannot or will not follow up due to available resources. It's understandable when there are real and actual physical racist assaults.

The RWR are well aware of the unlikely risk of being prosecuted, which is why they regularly post their vitriolic racist comments from behind their anonymity.
They dare not reveal their identity for fear of prosecution. They exploit the anonymity afforded by DIYnot to incite racial hatred. They're not satisfied with posting offensive comments on dedicated racist websites because only committed racists visit such sites.
DIYnot is well aware of the identity of the Gas Stuff plumbers who post offensive comments, because they provide their details in applying for access to the CC forum.
Which is why the Gas Stuff plumbers enjoy protection by being allowed to post racist comments, and if/when they are banned, they are allowed to rejoin and continue their racially offensive comments, using their Gas Stuff details again.

To be fair, some of the Gas Stuff plumbers have modified their comments in deference to their profession and their Gas Stuff details.

Sadly, some of the more bigoted plumbers have become more excessive and more extreme.
Maybe their stupidity, racism and bravado may lead them to make outrageously offensive comments, which the police may take an interest. Their identity details are lodged with DIYnot.
I think you should report them Himmy. You and Shutpa feel strongly enough to say you will and you should. To say above that the police have no time is a - excuse the pun - cop out. Do it and then perhaps finally we will come to the end of this back and forth arguments over what said is racist or not.

A couple of my posts were deleted very recently in the Dart Charge Toll thread. I was told they were deleted for being trolling comments.
I find that mystifying. If the were insulting, they were simply responses to trolling comments, probably from Fox trot.
Yet he is allowed to post numerous, and extreme offensive trolling comments with impunity......
So are other RWR posters.
Come on Mods, Are you having a laugh?
Ok, that is funny! You do troll Himmy, enough people have told you so. Sorry it's not sunk in yet!

Sponsored Links
Sadly, though I agree with your sentiments, the police cannot or will not follow up due to available resources. It's understandable when there are real and actual physical racist assaults.

The RWR are well aware of the unlikely risk of being prosecuted, which is why they regularly post their vitriolic racist comments from behind their anonymity.
They dare not reveal their identity for fear of prosecution. They exploit the anonymity afforded by DIYnot to incite racial hatred. They're not satisfied with posting offensive comments on dedicated racist websites because only committed racists visit such sites.
DIYnot is well aware of the identity of the Gas Stuff plumbers who post offensive comments, because they provide their details in applying for access to the CC forum.
Which is why the Gas Stuff plumbers enjoy protection by being allowed to post racist comments, and if/when they are banned, they are allowed to rejoin and continue their racially offensive comments, using their Gas Stuff details again.

To be fair, some of the Gas Stuff plumbers have modified their comments in deference to their profession and their Gas Stuff details.

Sadly, some of the more bigoted plumbers have become more excessive and more extreme.
Maybe their stupidity, racism and bravado may lead them to make outrageously offensive comments, which the police may take an interest. Their identity details are lodged with DIYnot.
Yep, we all hide behind an anonymous screen name don't we Himaginn?... Besides, the Police won't go near the Gas Fitters as our glorious leader of the CCS, the man known only as "The Grand Whizz Bang" has been known to have a pint or two with George Soros down and the Old Bull and Bush on a Friday night where they sacrifice pork scratchings when the moon is full...

You always seem to respond to my posts...

Your problem is that you publish posts claiming that I have done something.

When I challenge you on it, you run off squealing like a silly schoolgirl.

If you don't like it, stop posting things that aren't true.

Lol, that's also funny! :) Am enjoying myself, carry on with the class comments JohnD, then you can deny them later! :)

Yep, we all hide behind an anonymous screen name don't we Himaginn?... Besides, the Police won't go near the Gas Fitters as our glorious leader of the CCS, the man known only as "The Grand Whizz Bang" has been known to have a pint or two with George Soros down and the Old Bull and Bush on a Friday night where they sacrifice pork scratchings when the moon is full...

Hilarious. :LOL:
I'm sure himmy won't see the funny side.

I think you should report them Himmy. You and Shutpa feel strongly enough to say you will and you should. To say above that the police have no time is a - excuse the pun - cop out. Do it and then perhaps finally we will come to the end of this back and forth arguments over what said is racist or not.
Blighty, the Police can do nothing, neither can the Five-O and Jim Rockford is still chasing totty..... They need the best!

I had such a crush on Shaw when that was on the TV, those were the days!
Sorry, for JohnD's benefit - yes, it was a schoolgirl crush :)

As for the police, I doubt they will do anything for a few reasons but I wish folk would stop making empty threats.

But Johnny Boy, they are true and you cannot deny it...

I had such a crush on Shaw when that was on the TV, those were the days!
Sorry, for JohnD's benefit - yes, it was a schoolgirl crush :)

As for the police, I doubt they will do anything for a few reasons. The biggest reason is not having the funds in to sort out silly arguments on a DIY forum no doubt.

I wish they would tho because otherwise they are empty threats.
Grand times... When the Ford Capri was cool.

Grand times... When the Ford Capri was cool.
Hasn't the Capri made a comeback? Quite sort after now I heard :)

And I wonder how long it will take before Himmy is sarcastic about me now talking about cars/TV shows? He hates it when I talk about anything else than racism for some strange reason. No biccy talk, no music talk either... the man is obsessed!

Hasn't the Capri made a comeback? Quite sort after now I heard :)

And I wonder how long it will take before Himmy is sarcastic about me now talking about cars/TV shows? He hates it when I talk about anything else than racism for some strange reason. No biccy talk, no music talk either... the man is obsessed!
Indeed, I remember Bolo spitting his dummy when Corgigrouch started a thread about tradesmens vans, saying that he wasn't a tradesman and wasn't interested in vans..
The Capri is cool again and a nice one is worth a lot. I have a pal with a very tidy 3litre and when he drops his lad off at school, the other kids ignore the Porsches and Bentleys (He lives in a posh area) and make a bee line for the old Capri..

Steady on with the Thanks there Blighty.... Himaginn and the fool formerly known as Bolo will be phoning the "Thanks" police... Worst thing is, I don't have a suitable Youtube clip for that..

Sponsored Links
Back