English calais idiots

Sponsored Links
Yeah, he is. He changed it around the time he wrote about meeting someone on the train from DIYnot :)

Describing immigrants as "animals", "lawless mob",or "the enemy" is racially offensive!
Himaginn. Quoting from my earlier reply:
Something is a racist and can be reported to the police.....if the victim or anyone else, thinks it was carried out because of hostility or prejudice based on race (including online abuse!).
and the subsequent version edited to include the word 'incident':

Something is a racist incident and can be reported to the police.....if the victim or anyone else, thinks it was carried out because of hostility or prejudice based on race (including online abuse!).

Personally, from this point on, I will not hesitate to report to the police, any reply in this forum, which I think was based on hostility or prejudice based on race. And Himaginn, if you think that you can identify such replies, then please do so.

I wonder what does more harm to a family bolo, a cheating, lying father and husband who couldn't keep his dick in his trousers or perceived racist abuse on a forum.

Sponsored Links
Personally, from this point on, I will not hesitate to report to the police, any reply in this forum, which I think was based on hostility or prejudice based on race. And Himaginn, if you think that you can identify such replies, then please do so.

They'll be pleased to hear from you I'm sure. (y)

Himaginn. Quoting from my earlier reply:

and the subsequent version edited to include the word 'incident':

Yet another professionally offended primadonna... So get on with it you simpering bozo
Don't forget to contact the worthless Oxygen thieves at the news papers too.. Maybe you could get Eddie Izard and Bob Geldoff to post here too... Boo Hoo, get me a tissue

Himaginn, don't forget to prod your solicitor, he seems to have forgotten to write to me...

Last edited:
Stop Press...... Bono has announced that he will hold a concert to show support for the terminally offended and Bolo in particular... I believe that it will be called "What a load of Bolo-x" That's a little kiss on the end by the way

Things are getting seriously serious...He's hiring a private dic to keep an eye on us whilst he's busy hyperventilating...

I've already put this on here for Himmy and JohnD -
http://www.report-it.org.uk/reporting_internet_hate_crime
As they've said similar in the past about reporting. Go for it I say.

I do wonder tho what they'd do tho? You only have to read the comments on youtube and the daily hate, as well as many other well known websites to know that nothing seems to be done by anyone. I've read much much worse comments on some of those other media outlets & youtube than on here :( Makes me personally wonder if the police are actually interested/have the funds to look into all of these places or if it's just political spin.

What makes you fantasise that I want to read your link?
You always seem to respond to my posts in a manner where you say nothing useful, interesting or even remotely clever. You're behaving just like a little boy who just wants to get attention by pulling ponytails in the playground and now you mention fantasising.

EEEEEEEEEEK!

Himaginn. Quoting from my earlier reply:................
and the subsequent version edited to include the word 'incident':...........................
Sadly, though I agree with your sentiments, the police cannot or will not follow up due to available resources. It's understandable when there are real and actual physical racist assaults.

The RWR are well aware of the unlikely risk of being prosecuted, which is why they regularly post their vitriolic racist comments from behind their anonymity.
They dare not reveal their identity for fear of prosecution. They exploit the anonymity afforded by DIYnot to incite racial hatred. They're not satisfied with posting offensive comments on dedicated racist websites because only committed racists visit such sites.
DIYnot is well aware of the identity of the Gas Stuff plumbers who post offensive comments, because they provide their details in applying for access to the CC forum.
Which is why the Gas Stuff plumbers enjoy protection by being allowed to post racist comments, and if/when they are banned, they are allowed to rejoin and continue their racially offensive comments, using their Gas Stuff details again.

To be fair, some of the Gas Stuff plumbers have modified their comments in deference to their profession and their Gas Stuff details.

Sadly, some of the more bigoted plumbers have become more excessive and more extreme.
Maybe their stupidity, racism and bravado may lead them to make outrageously offensive comments, which the police may take an interest. Their identity details are lodged with DIYnot.

Anyone offended after reading something on the internet for which they later report to the police should be prosecuted for wasting police time.
Its the wild west here. If you don't like it. You know where the off button is. LoL.

Sponsored Links
Back