How are you planning to vote?

Who are you planning to vote for? (Listed in alphabetical order)

• Conservative

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Green Party

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Scottish Green Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UKIP

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • I won't be voting / I will spoil my ballot paper

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago I had my home ransacked and wrecked by four men and valuables stolen.
Several homes in the area received the same treatment on the same day. One chap had his arm broken trying to protect his home.

The police arrived back a few weeks later with recovered items and they informed me they had arrested an "European criminal gang" that they believed were associated with the robberies.

So why the fck were they allowed into this country? Perhaps they entered irish soil first? Same question applies.
I'll tell you why.

Its because some have no desire to properly control immigration for fear of being labelled "racist" just like our leadership which constantly panders to an eu elitist club that puts UK interests well down the list.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
I agree with you. It's not as if we haven't enough criminals of our own without importing more.

Funny, though. I have just been listening to the news and they have announced that crime is decreasing - and police numbers are being cut! I suppose logically, then, that if they make all the police redundant there will be no more crime!

Statistics can mean whatever they want them to mean.

I know what you look like nosey from your image in your profile. Some day I might just pay you a visit and punch your lights out.
Just for the amount of times you roll into gd on your high horse and spout the word "racist".
That should take you down a peg or two.

OOh and reinqueer.
Since you seem to be nosefukalls side kick for the moment snapshot this post and give it to the police. I couldn't give a schitt. :rolleyes:

Is this your normal voting method? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Perhaps the OP could add another option: I usually resort to violence. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You ought to care about your comment. Not only because:

Making threats of that sort to an identfiable individual, even on social media, requires the hosting site to provide the police, on request, with sufficient data to identify you.

The host site is legally required, on request, to address these types of incidents.

JBR will be your back up man, though, so no worries there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For further info:
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201415/ldselect/ldcomuni/37/3704.htm
especially paras 14, 23. 50, 54, 55 and 58

Perhaps the other racially motivated posters ought to check out paras 8 and 9(d)

Sponsored Links
I presume you prefer Handyjack's posts: "a picture paints a thousand words." ;)
Must admit, I do like reading the cartoon sections of Private Eye before the small print articles. I'm just a magpie when it comes to picking pretty things to mentally imbibe. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back