I am so glad that Mrs Thatcher..............................

Oh dear, I seem to have upset you again. Was it something I said. :LOL: :LOL:
Never mind walter, somebody really, really, REALLY gullible who will actually believe a word of yours might come on soon. :LOL:

Just for the record Tommy, I am sure there will be people who believe me-- know why ? because lots of Normal people will be in the same position as me-- that's why.
Unfortunately for you- the position you are in now-- is the same as it's been for many many years and not likely to change- anytime soon.
Know why ? because it's about time you dragged your lazy bumhole out of bed a bit earlier each day and went out and did some work and contributed to the economy ( you know the one- the one you are always knocking).
get a job sooey and maybe your mum will let you keep your first paycheck ?
Work hard and then trade in your rusty little fiat maybe .

pps-- How old are you sooey ?

Before you ask- I am 60 and as fit as a butchers dog .
see - I hide nothing.
My wife is 13 years younger. and 5'10'' -10 stone- looks like a beauty queen and is almost as rich as me .
Drives a Porsch 911 too.

pppps-- reminder-- 'we need a bigger drive '. :LOL:

Oh-no......more lies from the fugitive.........how much do thai brides cost these days??

Thinking about the question-- I'd suggest YOU know how much Thai brides cost--but consider this - the price you paid was probably double because of your nasty mouth and 'not to be seen face'.
Whoever was holding that 'old model' out of date calibrated 'Flu gas box'- bites his nails a lot.
Manicure is in order for that person-- and if that person was 'you' I'd suggest a 'pedicure' because-- donkeys have hooves dont they ?.

Sponsored Links
MOD 10 wrote

Please note rule 1 (Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome.) - See here for the forum rules.
PeterPerfection your unhelpful posts have been deleted.
It would be easier to bar you. Be warned.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MOD 10 wrote

Please note rule 1 (Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome.) - See here for the forum rules.
PeterPerfection your unhelpful posts have been deleted.
It would be easier to bar you. Be warned.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I did not see that post sooey.

But- if things like that give you pleasure - so be it .

Despite what you have said to me- at NO time have I ever reported you .
I am bigger than that..
But- like I say- if sooey gets upset- sooey says what goes .
Well done bud.

Sponsored Links
I've never reported anyone on this forum, it isn't my style to press the alert mods button. That's why I remarked in the open forum that you should be banned, in front of your face not behind your scraggy Rsed back.

I've never reported anyone on this forum, it isn't my style to press the alert mods button. That's why I remarked in the open forum that you should be banned, in front of your face not behind your scraggy Rsed back.

Yet another insult.

Just wondering though- how come you saw the 'warning for me'' and I did not--seeing as yoU DID NOT report it ?????.

Just wondering though- how come you saw the 'warning for me'' and I did not--seeing as yoU DID NOT report it ?????.

Because the mod who locked the thread posted it at the end. So the fact that you had already blamed me for getting the thread locked tells me that you had seen it, and are at your old lying trick again.

Sponsored Links
Back