I am so glad that Mrs Thatcher..............................

Sponsored Links
Found a new website for you... lyingfluckers.com....there you go richard cranium fill ya boots,lie to your hearts content :D :D

here we go again- more insults - more insinuations and usual crap from another unemployed doley .
night tyke .
gotta go now- . I'll leave you all to fester away and wind each other up and then centre your insults etc on some other decent chap.

Giro day for some of you tomorrow maybe- :LOL:

others dont even have to go sign on --ie sooey .

What 4 hrs in the mill,work must be slack.... oh-no another lie

pps-- hey Tyke-- I make more in 4 hours than you have ever made in a week or even a month-- so - dont know the mill.
It helps owning the mill bud . :LOL:

and the mill may be nearer to you than you realise --so- think on.

Sponsored Links
Just remember, the Yanks will always get their man....

Sleep on it.

If you can

How come everyone on here who doesn't like you (that's everyone on here :LOL: ) is an unemployed doley?
Oh I think there is one fella who hasn't sussed you out yet, mike from london, but reading his posts he's about seventeen so it's understandable. :LOL: :LOL:

PP I'll be your friend for a price :D how much can you afford??

Margaret Thatcher did something that needed to be done in this country and that was to break to unions stranglehold over the country. But the cack handed, short-termism gain, massive long term loss that is her legacy I feel is more worthy of treason rather than enoblement.

Careful, your obsession is showing again. :rolleyes:

kane 425 as a matter of fact, which is gonna cost me 200 squid to get new sensors and calibration soon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well- better get saving up and/or raiding your penny jar . Maybe you can get a grant to pay ?.
£200 ?? WOW WOW .
Price of a night out in blackpool and a room in Mrs Wishywashes :LOL:

425s on ebay right now- less than 400 squiddlydid .
Thank your lucky stars you are not a proper tradesman (Joiner, Brickie, electrician).
Think of all the tools you would need then .
Not to mention a proper van to put them in. You still got that old fiat car soopy ?.
I probably have a dozen drills that cost more than your redundant gasbox.
Bet you are looking forward to the weekend -- you must be worn out :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PP I'll be your friend for a price :D how much can you afford??

Thanks good buddy--it's a deal.

How about a sack of Donkey Carrotts, a few Turnips and a gallon of scrumpy ?.
All the ingredients required for a good old west country POSH night out . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How come everyone on here who doesn't like you (that's everyone on here :LOL: ) is an unemployed doley?
Oh I think there is one fella who hasn't sussed you out yet, mike from london, but reading his posts he's about seventeen so it's understandable. :LOL: :LOL:

Very rich from a 'excuse of a man' who seems very short of pals these days .
People in glass houses should not throw stones.
Have a nice evening good pal. I know you like me really.
You ever been overseas soopy ? I dont mean 'over the water' to the wirrall either .

I'm done with you now pizzpot, I only posted the fga pic to make you look stupid after all your silly remarks. I won't be telling you all of the places I've been and all of the things I've done because "A" it's none of your business, and "B" I don't feel any need to brag and boast or big myself up to a bunch of strangers, unlike yourself.
I'll tell you why no one on here likes you though. This forum is just a number of people who don't know each other, having various conversations anonymously, with no way of judging the veracity of what anyone might say. That requires a little trust in the people you are conversing with or it doesn't work. Known and proven liars such as yourself are therefore not welcome. Geddit yet???

I'm done with you now pizzpot, I only posted the fga pic to make you look stupid after all your silly remarks. I won't be telling you all of the places I've been and all of the things I've done because "A" it's none of your business, and "B" I don't feel any need to brag and boast or big myself up to a bunch of strangers, unlike yourself.
I'll tell you why no one on here likes you though. This forum is just a number of people who don't know each other, having various conversations anonymously, with no way of judging the veracity of what anyone might say. That requires a little trust in the people you are conversing with or it doesn't work. Known and proven liars such as yourself are therefore not welcome. Geddit yet???

POT- KETTLE- BLACK.

HYPOCRITE--comes to mind.

You find any post of mine when I have used profanities such as you do ??

Go on -Look.

Fortunately- EVERYONE knows what you are like .
Real Venum in your insults- but- I guess that may be because of where you live maybe ?.
Now -do me a favour- dont bug me and I wont bug you-- SIMPLES !!.CLICK CLICK

Sponsored Links
Back