I am so glad that Mrs Thatcher..............................

Sponsored Links
Fortunately- EVERYONE knows what you are like .

No son everyone now what YOU are like! = LIAR

end of story. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps - '''SON''' ???

I PROBABLY AM OLDER THAN YOU but as sure as eggs are eggs- I will look better . That's a fact. Pappa !!

pps- For some strange reason- LOTS of the people who live where YOU live have real wrinkly brows, forheads etc .
Look at Steve Gerrard -- he's a good example .
It could have something to do with screwing your faces up in anger at every opportunity --however minor.
Take a look- and see .
There is none so blind as they cannot see- so the song goes .

Relax sooey- sit down and chill. High blood pressure isn't good for you or anyone .
It's nice to be Nice .

Yes he is a gas engineer !! (gri ?) what the ferk does that mean ? ? Licence for most of them without a FGA to mortifililio da abidofolius?.

Sooey has not even got a FGA. says it all. All wind and p!$$.

Better get saving up then .
Post a pic of it --with you standing beside it .
Not a chance you will.
I had the excuse of 'its in for calibration' from 2 PLUMBERS when I was trying to follow the rules and get a GSE to fit my flueless fire.
How T F does a plumber become gas safe when he dont even have or even know- what a FGA is ?.
I suspect you are talking your usual $h t e sooey.

Like I saddo- doley-- show us you holding your so called GFA
as if you dare .

Lets se the piccy then- BLAGGER- show everyone I am wrong . if you dare .
Not a chance in hell- because like I've said- you are all wind and P 1 $$

c'mon sooey- show us the proof if you dare .
FGA ? you wouldnt know what one was if it dropped out of the skies and hit you on your solid head .

It certainly wasn't me making any kind of a big deal out of having an FGA soft girl.
But here's the point....because I'm not a liar I was able to do what you so persistently insisted I wouldn't be able to do.
That's one of the benefits of being honest, perhaps you should try that.
I'll do it again for you anyway in case you missed it. :LOL: :LOL:

//www.diynot.com/network/sooey/albums/14926

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, I seem to have upset you again. Was it something I said. :LOL: :LOL:
Never mind walter, somebody really, really, REALLY gullible who will actually believe a word of yours might come on soon. :LOL:

Never mind walter, somebody really, really, REALLY gullible who will actually believe a word of yours might come on soon. :LOL:

ME Upset ?? not a chance in hell.

I just like to see you frothing at the mouth-- (very easily done).
I'd pay a grand to have a webcam in your front room-- recording your reactions to everyone who does not happen to agree with you .

However - if anyone got to hear there was a webcam on your wall- I'd bet withing 24 hours it would have been 'half Hitched' by your fellow 'internees in that godforsaken little corner of the Uk

c'mon soopy- lets see what you look like ?.
Shy ? or just plain ugly ?
maybe both ?.

What 4 hrs in the mill,work must be slack.... oh-no another lie

pps-- hey Tyke-- I make more in 4 hours than you have ever made in a week or even a month-- so - dont know the mill.
It helps owning the mill bud . :LOL:

and the mill may be nearer to you than you realise --so- think on.

Oh no richard cranium is back and dont address me as tyke...I know where you went for 4 hrs ..giving out leaflets fro lancashire tourism board...where you can visit...erm...erm...erm....a 1920,s house two up two down with a tin bath in front of the fire and a toilet outside in the cobble stone back garden...your house :D :D ,,,really what is in lanacashire except the mills???????....how come there are no other folk on this forum from lanacashire?? only you as you must use a dongle and they dont know waht the internet is yet ...just looked at zoopla a two bedroom for 20k in lancashire....jeez I paid more to have my garden landscaped....why dont you get out of your lanacashire ****hole for a day and as the saying goes "visit yorkshire"

Just for the record Tommy, I am sure there will be people who believe me-- know why ? because lots of Normal people will be in the same position as me-- that's why.
Unfortunately for you- the position you are in now-- is the same as it's been for many many years and not likely to change- anytime soon.
Know why ? because it's about time you dragged your lazy bumhole out of bed a bit earlier each day and went out and did some work and contributed to the economy ( you know the one- the one you are always knocking).
get a job sooey and maybe your mum will let you keep your first paycheck ?
Work hard and then trade in your rusty little fiat maybe .

pps-- How old are you sooey ?

Before you ask- I am 60 and as fit as a butchers dog .
see - I hide nothing.
My wife is 13 years younger. and 5'10'' -10 stone- looks like a beauty queen and is almost as rich as me .
Drives a Porsch 911 too.

pppps-- reminder-- 'we need a bigger drive '. :LOL:

Oh-no......more lies from the fugitive.........how much do thai brides cost these days??

Before you ask- I am 60 and as fit as a butchers dog .
see - I hide nothing.
My wife is 13 years younger. and 5'10'' -10 stone- looks like a beauty queen

She must be starting to show her age now though. How many times a week do you have to pump her up?

What 4 hrs in the mill,work must be slack.... oh-no another lie

pps-- hey Tyke-- I make more in 4 hours than you have ever made in a week or even a month-- so - dont know the mill.
It helps owning the mill bud . :LOL:

and the mill may be nearer to you than you realise --so- think on.

Oh no richard cranium is back and dont address me as tyke...I know where you went for 4 hrs ..giving out leaflets fro lancashire tourism board...where you can visit...erm...erm...erm....a 1920,s house two up two down with a tin bath in front of the fire and a toilet outside in the cobble stone back garden...your house :D :D ,,,really what is in lanacashire except the mills???????....how come there are no other folk on this forum from lanacashire?? only you as you must use a dongle and they dont know waht the internet is yet ...just looked at zoopla a two bedroom for 20k in lancashire....jeez I paid more to have my garden landscaped....why dont you get out of your lanacashire s***hole for a day and as the saying goes "visit yorkshire"

Parden me sir-- I think you are getting mixed up with heart of Yorkshire-- BRADFORD a onion on every building at end of every street.
As many P'**!$ as you can eat- (as long as you can catch em.
A indian takeaway on every corner . Even the pkistanis speak fluent yorkie now ( eg kan I av a barrnsley chop with a madrass fillin luv) :LOL:

Mills ? you used to have lots of them-- but recently ( from 1980s-- all parki food producing factories--and doing copy levis and rangulars).
take a wake up cal-- who tf wants to live there-- ?
Imaramjamful singh ? , mohammed from the car parts shop- ?

get real- its the pits-- but-- gotta be fair -- could be worse.
Id rather have mohammed living next to me than a scouser.

If you have never had one of those living near you-- you are lucky .

Even York has/had a tinted '''man of God''.

No mills in Lancs operating now -
cheapest place for houses here is Burnley -(which just happens to be very close to Yorkshire)- a whole street 100k .
I could have owned 2 streets --but passed it by .
So-- I bought 4 . :)

Burnley is in lancashire NOT yorkshire and you should know...I dont mind who is living near me or next door as long as he is a decent guy who does not tell lies,lies and damned lies....rules you out then....how can anyone from that ****hole lancashire knock yorkshire get real....darwin in lancashire .....pah....what is there in lancashire??????????

Oh yeah lancashire sounds lovely...I will have to go one day
Taken from Lep.co.uk

Published on Wednesday 16 January 2013 09:53

Problems facing families in east Preston have been laid bare in a new report.

Fusion Youth and Community UK, a Christian youth organisation, carried of a survey of the community needs in the Fishwick, St Matthew’s and Ribbleton areas, in a bid to inspire youngsters.

The findings revealed:

n Ribbleton is in the top 5 per cent of most impoverished areas in the country. St Matthew’s and Fishwick wards are in the top 10 per cent.

n 25 to 30 per cent of young people in East Preston’s social housing have no access to broadband Internet at home.

n 20 per cent of children in the St Matthew’s ward are clinically obese, and a further 15 per cent are overweight.

n Unemployment in Ribbleton is 9.3 per cent, against a Preston average of 3.7 per cent.

n Parents said Ribbleton Park was “dangerous” and did not allow their children to play there.

And thats the posh area :D :D :D :D

Taken from Lep.co.uk

Fusion Youth and Community UK, a Christian youth organisation, carried of a survey of the community needs in the Fishwick, St Matthew’s and Ribbleton areas, in a bid to inspire youngsters.

The findings revealed:

n Ribbleton is in the top 5 per cent of most impoverished areas in the country. St Matthew’s and Fishwick wards are in the top 10 per cent.

n 25 to 30 per cent of young people in East Preston’s social housing have no access to broadband Internet at home.

n 20 per cent of children in the St Matthew’s ward are clinically obese, and a further 15 per cent are overweight.

n Unemployment in Ribbleton is 9.3 per cent, against a Preston average of 3.7 per cent.

n Parents said Ribbleton Park was “dangerous” and did not allow their children to play there.

I couldn't agree more.
Now take a look at where I live 'Wrea Green'. :)

Donkey.

Off to bed now boys and girls . Nighty Nighty sleep tight and watch the sc*****s dont bite . :LOL:
Gotta be up early tomorrow 10am start. :cry:

Taken from Lep.co.uk

The findings revealed:

I couldn't agree more.

Donkey.

I have no interest where you live .......to me its all lancashire!!!!!!!!

Taken from Lep.co.uk

The findings revealed:

I couldn't agree more.

Donkey.

I have no interest where you live .......to me its all lancashire!!!!!!!!

GODS own County :)

Sponsored Links
Back