Is Islam A Religion of Peace

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
There's a school of thought that thinks there are more people alive now than have ever lived, in 1800 London had a population of only 1,000,000 so it doesn't take a lot of imagination to see they've got a point and the average lifespan was forty something.

The figure was calculated, and came out at 29 dead people for every person currently alive. And that would mean that by BnBs reckoning, ever person that has died since the beginning of time, is an evil spirit trying to corrupt everyone alive.

I sorry Bnb, but the bible was written for people that couldn't understand big concepts. You are supposed to be a modern intelligent person, but you won't open you're eyes to that possibility. You deny the works of Darwin, and fail to see that maybe, just maybe, God created the world 4.5 billion years ago, created evolution, but just put it in a simplistic manner in the bible. I despair for you if you can take everything written in the bible so literally, and without thinking for yourself. If God gave you a brain to think with, at least give him the courtesy of using it.

The figure was calculated, and came out at 29 dead people for every person currently alive. And that would mean that by BnBs reckoning, ever person that has died since the beginning of time, is an evil spirit trying to corrupt everyone alive.

I sorry Bnb, but the bible was written for people that couldn't understand big concepts. You are supposed to be a modern intelligent person, but you won't open you're eyes to that possibility. You deny the works of Darwin, and fail to see that maybe, just maybe, God created the world 4.5 billion years ago, created evolution, but just put it in a simplistic manner in the bible. I despair for you if you can take everything written in the bible so literally, and without thinking for yourself. If God gave you a brain to think with, at least give him the courtesy of using it.

you have writing someting that i did not write, i did not say every one has an evil spirit.
now your speaking to me that i cannot think for myself, but i am not stupid enough to think i am more knowledgable than God, or that his word in the bible can be changed becuase you dont like it.
God created life, in 6 days. genesis is incompatible whith evolution, God can make some thing out of nothing, in an instant.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Go and live in saudia arabia then.
Al religions are banned except one. I'm sure your not bigoted to the extent that tolerating chust the one might cause a problem.
Think you're missing the point somewhat.
All religion, not leaving one or two out. All of them. I believe in being fair :) Why would I want to live in Saudi Arabia?

Wasn't sure what you meant in your sentence as it was badly written, but I did spot the word tolerance and what I guess is Christ, not chust. I do find it amusing that you talk about tolerance and yet you wrote this not long ago:
I don't know but if we could remain arab free here in the UK we'd be far better off.
Then no need for any ethnic cleansing of the indigenous inhabitants in the future.

1700 mosques in the UK. Aren't those weapons of mass construction?
Probably more mosques being attended than Christian churches.

Does tolerance only work with you when you like something? Am sure you're not as bigoted as to think that way...

80% of all acts of religious discrimination in the world today are directed at Christians.
International Society for Human Rights.

80% of all acts of religious discrimination in the world today are directed at Christians.
International Society for Human Rights.
And so? You think it's ok to discriminate all that aren't Christians then? Surely if this upsets you then you must know that any discrimination would be bad? So why is it ok for you to discriminate against non-Christians then? I am interested in understanding the reasoning behind your double standards but I bet you will not answer.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

The Saudis are fair. They just got the one and that's the best you've got.
I really don't think you understand the word 'ALL'.

A curiously small organisation. Never heard of them. Is that assertion supported by a reputable worldwide organisation?

Where is the supporting evidence?

Sponsored Links
Back