Is Islam A Religion of Peace

"there is no such thing as Roger"

Margaret Thatcher.

Sponsored Links
Oh, you have noticed my posts then!

You post up a video of a few head bangers in America and then deduce that all religions should be banned.
Do you have incontrovertible evidence to prove that all religions are full of head bangers?

so the source is not CNN, but you think it might be "according to a new report by Open Doors USA, a watchdog group that advocates for Christians." some yank religionist pressure group that we've never heard of. Not a reputable worldwide authority.

They might even be headbangers. Who knows.

"They are headbangers"

Donald Trump

Only 7,100 in a year sounds quite small. I wonder how many Muslims in Bosnia and elsewhere were exterminated by Serbian "Christians" under the eyes of the world's peacekeepers.

Sponsored Links
"there is no such thing as Roger"

Margaret Thatcher.

There is no such thing as the big red bus.
Nigel Farage. LoL

Seriousy JD.. you been harping on now for several months that we are doomed if we leave the eu.
Where is your evidence?

Ah, here's one of the massacres

"The events in Srebrenica in 1995 included the killing of more than 8,000 Bosniak ("Bosnian Muslim") men and boys, as well as the mass expulsion of another 25,000–30,000 Bosniak civilians, in and around the town of Srebrenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina, committed by units of the Army of the Republika Srpska (VRS) under the command of General Ratko Mladić.[8][9]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_genocide

But there were plenty more.

So 7,100 in the whole world, over a whole year, sounds surprisingly small.

I wonder how many the "Christian" Lords Resistance Army killed.

You post up a video of a few head bangers in America and then deduce that all religions should be banned.
Do you have incontrovertible evidence to prove that all religions are full of head bangers?
And another side-step by you...
You picked me up on my line about all religions should be banned, nothing mentioned about the video. I do not favour Christian bashing over any other religious bashing. It was sharing a documentary I'd just watched on iplayer.

All religions should be banned in my book, religions have nutters as followers, ones that wish to harm others in the name of that said religion. Religions are more trouble than they are worth, they are outdated and the world has no need for them anymore. Get rid of them all.

Your turn Roger - why is it ok for you to expect tolerance towards Christianity and to wish death on Muslims?

"The Ugandan Ministry of Health and partners estimated that through the first seven months of 2005, about 1,000 people were dying weekly, chiefly from malaria and AIDS. During the same time period of January–July 2005, the LRA abducted 1,286 Ugandans (46.4 percent of whom were children under the age of 15 years), and violence accounted for 9.4 percent of the 28,283 deaths, occurring mostly outside camps.[34]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

H'mmm, a thousand a week for seven months, and that's not all.

7,100 a year is beginning to look tiny.

I'm not impressed by Roger's figures.

Post 176 belongs to you.

Are you for real?
You could read post 176 completely.
You wrote this on a thread called weapons for mass construction:
I don't know but if we could remain arab free here in the UK we'd be far better off.
Then no need for any ethnic cleansing of the indigenous inhabitants in the future.

1700 mosques in the UK. Aren't those weapons of mass construction?
Probably more mosques being attended than Christian churches.
Any ethnic cleansing. Wow! Sounds like you wanted all 'Arabs' out of the country to save killing them all later in the future.
So are you for real? :(

And still no reason given why you think it's ok to show tolerance towards Christians but not Muslims. Lots of side stepping, changing the subject etc, but no reason why you have a less than Christian view.

Sponsored Links
Back