Is Islam A Religion of Peace

Sponsored Links
That's JD's line. LoL
And you're side stepping again. Slippery old eel aren't you? Say things like you did, you should at least have the courage to explain yourself. After all, you're the one who told me off and told me I should have tolerance towards Christians. I want to know why your tolerance is selective.

so the source is not CNN, but you think it might be "according to a new report by Open Doors USA, a watchdog group that advocates for Christians." some yank religionist pressure group that we've never heard of.
I did stop reading once I clicked on the website of open doors when scanning the article and thought that this looked rather.. well, one-sided I guess.
Was going to have a look again later if have the inclination! Mainly to see if CNN do their homework before reporting.

Sponsored Links
We're doing well in proving that religionists are either stupid or liars....

where is the lying.
stupid is only your opinion.
the natural mind of man, his thinking cannot see,understand the things of God becuase you are spirituely dead. you need to be made alive spiritualy to see his kingdom, born again.

I'm not a goddist by any means but forgetting religion for a moment I find it likely that real big complicated stuff is designed and built by someone. The universe is pretty big and complicated. Doh!!

if you want to believe in evolution ,thats up to you, but i know that genesis is true, 100% true.i have no doubts about it.
i have looked at evolution, and its incompatible, to how God created life on earth.
It is pointless writing stuff like that. It is no help to anyone.
It is just your belief; you do not know.

If you want to believe in god ,that's up to you, but I know that evolution is true, 100% true. I have no doubts about it.
I have looked at god, and she's incompatible, to how evolution created life on earth.

So a one-all draw at the very least.

Do you have any evidence? No, of course you don't; there is none.

In my last year at school I prayed to God that I would get a piece of what Julie Brewer had to offer.

On the very last day of school, after all the teachers cars had been vandalised & the art block was well ablaze, Julie finally got 'round to kissing me good bye behind the bus bay . . .

I couldn't bring myself to wash my fingers for at least a week & that sweet smell is still in my nostrils.

So you see . . . there IS a God

the natural mind of man, his thinking cannot see,understand the things of God becuase you are spirituely dead. you need to be made alive spiritualy to see his kingdom, born again.

The most religious person I have ever known also happened to be one of the nicest.

After her husband died in a RTC she met another man of her dreams. When she herself was diagnosed with terminal C her religious beliefs left her with a question ?

Basically, when she dies she's reunited with her first love, her dead husband.

But what happens when her second love dies?

Even the Pope can't answer that one . . . But, if you feel you can, please do.

It is pointless writing stuff like that. It is no help to anyone.
It is just your belief; you do not know.

If you want to believe in god ,that's up to you, but I know that evolution is true, 100% true. I have no doubts about it.
I have looked at god, and she's incompatible, to how evolution created life on earth.

So a one-all draw at the very least.

Do you have any evidence? No, of course you don't; there is none.

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know his thoughts. The rest are details.
Albert Einstein.

And you think you know better? Pffft

The most religious person I have ever known also happened to be one of the nicest.

After her husband died in a RTC she met another man of her dreams. When she herself was diagnosed with terminal C her religious beliefs left her with a question ?

Basically, when she dies she's reunited with her first love, her dead husband.

But what happens when her second love dies?

Even the Pope can't answer that one . . . But, if you feel you can, please do.

If the first one made it to heaven the second one gets a free pass to hell.

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know his thoughts. The rest are details.
Albert Einstein.

And you think you know better? Pffft

Do you think that Einstein believed in a God, from this quote?

Sponsored Links
Back