Is Islam A Religion of Peace

It is exactly what I said.
No, apologies, you're right. I did misread it, skipped the word 'indigenous'.
But now am left with wondering why Britian will become Muslim and then will ethnically cleanse the rest? Is that what you really think?

Sponsored Links
The nonsense you've posted from the beginning of this thread and the other one.
Isn't that nonsense depend on your view point? I find that B&B's posts, and yours are nonsense. Because I find religions nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Matthew 5:39.
"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

if you dont believe in God, then why are you so interested.

I enjoy a debate. I'm also interested to see what kind of deranged logic different religionists use when cornered with the inexcusable. I must admit though, with your and Roger's semi literate ramblings this one has been more of a challenge than others. But not in the way you would like to think.

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

You've said that already. Or was it the other one? I care little TBF

Why do the lefties want Christianity gone?

You're assuming their is a coherent thought going on somewhere in his mind.

Matthew 5:39.
Come on, fess up, I bet you'd never gone bible quote searching before today!! :) Do you actually go to church, or do you live vicariously through your nice nephew?

But things should make sense. How do you expect people to believe in something without making sense of it all? You do not make sense in your explanations, instead just expecting us to take the bible as gospel (!) without thinking. People are smarter than that, people should question, it's good, it's how we learn. How can we learn if the teacher is rubbish and fairly brainwashed?

Thanks for calling non-believers heathens and fools by the way. That goes a long way to help your cause (not).
never said i was a teacher.

i am only qoating what the bible says, fool,and heathen is what it says. the bible will offend , its the truth. it cuts in to the rebelliouse soul. even cuts in to me, i get upset by it, sometimes, but i humble myself to the fact it is true.

What Roger and BnB have not managed to explain is why their quotes should be taken literally and mine should not. Nor why my quotes are wrongly interpreted, and why their interpretations are correct.

should we take this literally, when Jesus said, if your right hand offends you, cut it off?
or if your right eye offends you pluck it out?

Sponsored Links
Back