Is Islam A Religion of Peace

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Please grasp this:
We are not offended by the bible. We think it is nonsense; a fairy tale - they are pretty gruesome, too.

No, it isn't.

It does not.

That is because you have been brainwashed.

That's where you are going wrong.
ok, well theres two ways you will find out , i hope you find the good way, becuase the bad one i would not wish on any one

noah built the ark, it was most probably, in the desert, no harbour,or anything built to launch it.
no doubt they asked noah why he builds the ark,They must of had a great a laugh and mocking.

100 years it took to finished the ark. they had a chance to repent.the warnings where there.

then the rain came , and God shut the door of the ark.
i bet they were banging on the door to be let in, but once the door was shut, there was no going back.

same whith the gospel, of Jesus and offer of salvation,,people will mock and laugh at it, but God has an appointed time,once God shuts the door, you wont be able to change your mind, it will be over for you. you will be face to face whith him, on your own,before him, and give account of every deed,thought,and word.

you cannot mock God, what you sow ,you reap.
Jesus will be the final judge.

you are talking as if this myth was the truth.

Your argument might work, provided only that you start out with the presumption that everything in the bible is true (except for the bits which you wish to disregard)

Anyone who does not share your starting presumption will be unconvinced and will see the defect in your argument.

and God shut the door of the ark.
How could he ?, you say he doesn't interfere.

And how did Noah know about the impending flood 100 years before it happened,. I suppose God told him. but you say God doesn't tell people what to do.

Don't get me wrong. I do respect you for your faith in God. But if you want people to have the same faith in God as you have then you have to appear to be credible. It will make you appear more credible if you filter out from the bible texts those at are not logical before you quote from the bible.

Why would I respect something that teaches so much hatred and violence?

Are you unable to explain something without quoting from a book that has soundly proved to be self contradictory?

the world has hatred and voilence, God is dealing whith sinners, desciplining rebels, its not going to be
nice.

is not just a simple answer,why the slaves,so called rapes, murder, you have to study it, in full context.

you say, i cherry pick, the good bits, which is not true, but you seem to just pick bad parts only.

you say the bible is contradicts, but thats becuase you dont understand the full context.

i gave you a view links on the subject of slavery, and the your misunderstanding that God advocates murder and rape. have you read them.

How could he ?, you say he doesn't interfere.

And how did Noah know about the impending flood 100 years before it happened,. I suppose God told him. but you say God doesn't tell people what to do.

Don't get me wrong. I do respect you for your faith in God. But if you want people to have the same faith in God as you have then you have to appear to be credible. It will make you appear more credible if you filter out from the bible texts those at are not logical before you quote from the bible.

God instructed noah, so yes he told him.
genesis 6;13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

why did God close the door of the ark? and not noah closing door.
because closing the door of the ark,would mean the doom of those on earth,and only God has that authority.

some of the questions are not easy , and i admit i dont always come clear on it. so i understand what you mean about filtering ect

john 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/is-islam-a-religion-of-peace.468305/page-32#ixzz4NQxdFCR4

100 years it took to finished the ark. they had a chance to repent.the warnings where there.
Blimey, I didn't know that Noah was over 100 years old.
How can this be true? It's like it was made up...

you cannot mock God, what you sow ,you reap.
Jesus will be the final judge.
Oh, there's that nice bit of Christianity coming out again.
Jesus is God.
i thought you knew
I thought Jesus was the son of God?
Goodness me, all these twists and turns.. it's like it was made up...

Sponsored Links
Back