Reality Check For The Do-Gooders On Here

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For the lefties and do-gooders on here (I can think of two who appear to be blind to reality), this is what's really going on. We don't want these people in Europe, but I fear the usual ones will never get it and fall for what the left-leaning governments and media tell them to say and what to think.

I don't think the bleeding-hearts on here realise just how much they are being manipulated by those with vested interests.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
For the lefties and do-gooders on here (I an think of two who appeared to be blind to reality), this is what's really going on. We don't want these people in Europe, but I fear the usual ones will never get it and fall for what the left-leaning governments and media tell them to say and what to think.

I don't think the bleeding-hearts on here realise just how much they are being manipulated by those with vested interests.

Enjoy!

"Why is the mass media only showing footage that portrays the migrants as oppressed victims, whilst refusing to broadcast any footage that shows them in a negative light?"

Good question. I get the same impression listening to reporters on the BBC News programmes; they all seem to have cultivated a very pitying voice especially for these particular reports. I'm sure I can't explain their motives.

Watching the behaviour of the locusts on those videos made my blood boil. Nothing that a strategically positioned machine gun section couldn't sort out, of course.
I think I might just go and watch my 'Zulu' DVD again to make me feel a bit happier.

As I keep saying, the biggest elephant in the room nobody wants to see.
These people can't even leave their "ways" behind them. In German refugee camps there has already been Muslim attacks against Christians, women raped etc, and we are letting these people in!

Sorry, but I want none of them or their culture. These people just seem to have an inherent problem - them, their ways and their culture are not compatible with the west. This is a time bomb in the making......

Sponsored Links
It's the bleeding heart liberalista that don't want us seeing the truth. The BBC and other media toe the line for fear of upsetting these "migrants." I did read one article where "refugees" were complaining about lack of wifi for their smartphones and they didn't want to receive food, but wanted money instead. Yep, I'm probably "racist", and hard hearted for mentioning this now. ;)

Asking people not to sheite in the he street and stop sexually harassing women is racist! Sounds like JD and a few others on here might have chipped in.

Asking people not to sheite in the he street and stop sexually harassing women is racist! Sounds like JD and a few others on here might have chipped in.

This is what they want you to see ....... just all the nicey nicey stuff

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

In reality it has created a monster that the german people will have to deal with for many many years after merkel is dead

Germany is a tinder box just waiting to be set off.
I'm looking forward to it.
The illegal immigrants will push, push, push just so far and then the final straw will break the camel's back and we'll see some fireworks.
I can't wait!

Germany is a tinder box just waiting to be set off.
When it does go off. Angela Merkel will declare all Germans to be racist schweinhunds (whilst conveniently forgetting that she's German too) She'll then retire on a handsome package and take up a position with the UN as "Peace Envoy" to Syria and Afghanistan, then never actually visit these countries.

For the lefties and do-gooders on here (I can think of two who appear to be blind to reality)

You should visit another forum I look at. There are a couple of Australians on there who rejoice in telling us how hard-hearted we are toward these locusts. Of course, others there have pointed out how Australia sends their infestation to outlying islands.

Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. Rockall sounds particularly suitable for ours.

I think Australia has room to create another country for quite a lot of people - nice and sandy, too.

If they did, what do you think would be the result?
Somewhere new from which to escape all the fighting?

I think Australia has room to create another country for quite a lot of people - nice and sandy, too.

If they did, what do you think would be the result?

Yes, send them all into the Aussie outback/desert. Make sure they have plenty of camels for, erm, recreational activities. Give them all a Toyota ute with the obligatory RPG launcher on the back. See how it all pans out.

Sponsored Links
Back