I'll just leave this here for himmy and the others.

Sponsored Links
Please draw our attention to my post that accused you and/or Elfi of being racist, and if it exists I'll justify it.

I absolutely accuse you of claiming to not be a racist but your behaviour constantly and repeatedly contradicts your claim.
You included EFL among other members of being racist. He picked you up on it and you backed down immediately.
You called me racist and also suffering Islamophobia on several occasions a few months back and despite me asking for proof several times you ignored that request. Like you ALWAYS do when things get a bit difficult for you to answer.

If you think I am going to trawl around then you're mistaken, that's your job as you so like to do. I know what you called me, am sure a few others may remember too.

And again, I repeat, if you can't tell the difference in my questioning your method of debating and someone is racist then all you do is prove yet again to us all that you've no clue in what you're talking about.
If you think my challenging you is sticking up for racists then it again shows your lack of ability to tell the difference of someone who simply doesn't like your style of conversing and someone who is truly racist.

You included EFL among other members of being racist. .....
If you think I am going to trawl around then you're mistaken,..... .
Then it is, and will remain, an unsupported allegation, that I called you and Elfi, racist.
You can't or won't substantiate the allegation, therefore it's spurious and empty.

What's all this about racism than ? have I missed some thing ? o_O

all his allegations of racism (himmaginn) are un-supported :LOL:

only person in here who has sort of admitted to being a racist at some time in his life is noseall

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I If you think my challenging you is sticking up for racists then it again shows your lack of ability to tell the difference of someone who simply doesn't like your style of conversing and someone who is truly racist.
Put the above up again in the vain hopes you may finally get it.
Then it is, and will remain, an unsupported allegation, that I called you and Elfi, racist.
You can't or won't substantiate the allegation, therefore it's spurious and empty.
A very selective memory you have.
Still, doesn't matter, we all know how much you like to dish out the racist label, as you put it as 'an unsupported allegation' of which, as also as you put it, 'therefore it's spurious and empty'.

A very selective memory you have.
Still, doesn't matter, we all know how much you like to dish out the racist label, as you put it as 'an unsupported allegation' of which, as also as you put it, 'therefore it's spurious and empty'.
If I accuse anyone of racism, I provide the proof by quoting their comment.
If they insist, I'll provide an explanation of why it was racist. Sometimes I'll suggest that they consult their own counsel.
You just make spurious and empty allegations, with not only no shred of evidence, but even a flat refusal to look for any.

I've said, many times, that you've not made any explicit racist comment that I'm aware of.
What I also say, many times, is that despite your claim to not be racist, your behaviour and comments appear to contradict your claim.
Moreover, your resort to puerile insults and outright abuse in supposed support of your arguments demonstrates your poor judgement.

Last edited:
Blightymam called me a jar of strawberry jam. It's not true.

If they insist, I'll provide an explanation of why it was racist. Sometimes I'll suggest that they consult their own counsel.
You just make spurious and empty allegations, with not only no shred of evidence, but even a flat refusal to look for any.

I've said, many times, that you've not made any explicit racist comment that I'm aware of.
What I also say, many times, is that despite your claim to not be racist, your behaviour and comments appear to contradict your claim.
Moreover, your resort to puerile insults and outright abuse in supposed support of your arguments demonstrates your poor judgement.

:rolleyes: :LOL::LOL:

behaviour & comments ???

Not true.
I really am not shocked you can't remember, selective memory.
We've been thought this a few times. You indeed tried to come up with some proof that I was racist, but all you copied and pasted was me questioning your racist labeling. I think you quoted me many times as 'walk like a duck' or something similar. Ring any bells yet? You basically called me a racist and suffering from Islamophobia because you cannot tell the difference between disagreeing with you, your methods and a real racist.

As per usual, you don't have the balls to own it.

And again.....
. If you think my challenging you is sticking up for racists then it again shows your lack of ability to tell the difference of someone who simply doesn't like your style of conversing and someone who is truly racist. .

Not true.
More spurious empty allegations.

We've been thought this a few times.
And you say the same old thing over and over again!
Still no evidence to support your allegations though.

I think you quoted me many times as 'walk like a duck' or something similar. Ring any bells yet?
That's exactly what I said many times. Despite your claim to not be a racist, your "walking like a duck, quacking like duck" tends to contradict your claim.

You basically called me a racist and suffering from Islamophobia
More empty, spurious allegations which you flatly refuse to even look for any evidence!

And again.....
Until you can discuss reasonably and with some logical contra-arguments, your comments are meaningless.
All you ever do is make empty, spurious allegations, and abusive insults.
Oh, and the diversionary comments about biscuits and pop music. :rolleyes:

Himaginn

Well my post got erased so ill ask again ( not surprising ) , HEY HIMMY ,THIS IS A DIY FORUM WHICH PEOPLE GIVE HELPFUL ADVICE AND TIME BUT IN YOUR 2860 POSTS OF DRIVEL THERE IS NO HELP OFFERED:cautious::rolleyes: , WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ???????AND WHERE IS YOUR DIY ADVICE ??????????? YOU TROLL(y)

you freely use the term CCC , as asked before what do you think it means ??????????????????? stop avoiding the questions as you constantly blame
Dan Robinson for doing( which he isn't ) so be a man (or parasite ) and answer these three question asked if you can manage it for a constructive discussion ( as you may put it :rolleyes: )(y)(y)(y)

HELLO Himaginn:rolleyes: you see you are avoiding questions, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS WITH BEING ON THIS FORUM . :confused::confused::confused:

He's the forum policeman; as in South Park -

upload_2016-9-24_19-33-8.png

Sponsored Links
Back