Reality Check For The Do-Gooders On Here

Sponsored Links
When the state turns on its own people.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I think Australia has room to create another country for quite a lot of people - nice and sandy, too.

If they did, what do you think would be the result?
Somewhere new from which to escape all the fighting?
And start a lot more.

I just don't know what to say on these things any-more.
I mean do our "leaders" REALLY not see what's going on?

And, why do you have to find these things on the net - never seem to be reported in the main stream media? They just seem intent on trying to tell us that these "poor defenceless" refugees are a benefit to us and multiculturalism is great and it works. How is it that we can see as plain as day that most are economic migrants jumping on the bandwagon, but they cant?

I really just don't get it!...........

I honestly think it's a just a matter of time where we are going to see serious civil unrest, and it's already started in Germany. I think we need a few of these mass marches as well.

Sponsored Links
..We probably can't.
There is something odd going on though - it's as if the r.o.p can do no wrong and nothing can be said against them.
I'm baffled quite honestly....

Is it just fear of accusations of racism, or is there something more sinister at play?

I think we need a few of these mass marches as well.

I just don't really see it happening in this country. Brits are too brainwashed and conditioned. They will fight like cat and dog amongst themselves, but shy away from what really needs to happen. Any Brits who put their heads above the parapet and actually do something are likely to be dropped in it by their neighbours. It's just the way it is here. Things have to get to a critical situation before Brits are shaken from their comfort zones and stand up for themselves.

Honesty is a virtue, not something to be found in any politician.

Sponsored Links
Back