I'll just leave this here for himmy and the others.

Sponsored Links
What is it with Gas Safe registered people on here?
One Gas Safe registered person's comment is removed for being abusive, only to be immediately replaced by another Gas Safe registered person's abusive comment. Supported by at least one other Gas Safe registered person.
Do they not realise that they are bringing their profession and the Gas Safe scheme into disrepute?
Rather than actively supporting these abusive people and their comments, Dan, how about, as the owner and controller of the CCR, having a quiet word in their ear?

Or perhaps they are exploring the boundaries of what DIYnot considers abusive, so that they can confidently push those boundaries of abuse.

The stupidity of Foxtrot's comment is that he could simply have left it as:
"Perhaps they have jobs and lives and little time for your long winded time wasting... Many on here prefer the direct approach, say it and get on with our lives."
No, he couldn't do that. He couldn't help himself, he had to add an abusive bit on the end!
So what is offensive about you being unemployed? I find it more offensive that you bite the hands that feed you

Sponsored Links
He couldn't help himself, he had to add an abusive bit on the end!
Is that the same as you couldn't help yourself by calling plumbers racists and abusive and starting a whole thread with that in the title?
Can you not see that you're a hypocrite at all Himmy?

Is that the same as you couldn't help yourself by calling plumbers racists and abusive and starting a whole thread with that in the title?
Can you not see that you're a hypocrite at all Himmy?
We might disagree about the plumbers on here being racist, but you'd be hard pushed to deny that they're abusive.
I don't accuse anyone of racism as an abusive comment. We've discussed this already.

We might disagree about the plumbers on here being racist, but you'd be hard pushed to deny that they're abusive.
I don't accuse anyone of racism as an abusive comment. We've discussed this already.
Yeah, you just do it for sh*ts and giggles.
If someone's not racist and you call em racist, you're being abusive.

If someone's not racist and you call em racist, you're being abusive.
If someone IS racist and you accuse them of being a racist - is that abusive?

If I were to accuse Transam of being a gormless f*ckwit - would that be abuse?

I don't know, you're the expert on everything, you tell me.

yes that would be abusive :LOL:

"If" you were to accuse me ?

still been called worse on a regular basis as well :LOL: & tbh I know a lot of people who would agree with that comment :LOL:

Dimagain has failed to demonstrate any of his accusations, and is still floundering around the CCR.

Quite why he thinks I have a duty to control the opinions of other people just because we may share a registration status is beyond me, and I don't give a feck anyway.

Hymen.... How is your thesis to gas safe going? Not had my email of impending doom yet.

:rolleyes:

He is keeping a file on every one who has any thing to do with the CC or gas safe ;) screen shots of all posts from said members will have been taken.

blokes on a crusade.

"Do not ask for whom the bell tolls dan , it tolls for thee"

AND
foxtrot
Ihatemyjob
Sooey
spareshunter
shambolic
Gasbanni
to name but a few :LOL:

Me ?? nah surely not :eek:

Quite why he thinks I have a duty to control the opinions of other people just because we may share a registration status is beyond me

But you are our glorious leader the one who rules with no mercy...I beg your forgiveness for my earlier unauthorised comments, please don't punish me with the hot FGA again...I swear that I will never divulge the dark secrets of the CCR and vow to defend with my dying breath the secrets held within every Gas Safe number.....Together gas fitters will conquer the world, those who do not submit will freeze and have uncomfortably cold water...

Sponsored Links
Back