I'll just leave this here for himmy and the others.

That everyone and their son that don't agree with your twisted world view are racist.

If you have any first hand experience of it (my wife and I get it frequently both here and in her home nation) then you should know different.

Crying wolf is pointless, offensive and counter productive.

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting that racism only exists in my mind?
Why are so many comments being deleted? Because they are considered unsuitable, not nice, poor taste?
For instance your post with the repeated use of a racist term has been deleted. Why?

Why do you and other Gas Safe people feel the need to resort to abuse (and even the threat of violence) to support your arguments?

You are not alone Himaginn.

"Mr Wilkinson, who praised the Crown Prosecution Service for taking the case to court, told Gascoigne: "Mr Rowe was clearly humiliated on stage, as part of an act. As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.

A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated.

That everyone and their son that don't agree with your twisted world view are racist.

If you have any first hand experience of it (my wife and I get it frequently both here and in her home nation) then you should know different.

Crying wolf is pointless, offensive and counter productive.
You have first hand experience of it, yet you still seek to trivialise it by spuriously and fatuously making allegations of racism.
Additionally you argue that I use the allegation to support my argument, whatever that is.
Yet there have been examples of extreme racism demonstrated on this forum, often by plumbers who also have access to the CC forum, demonstrating their current or previous Gas Safe registration, who have been banned for their abuse/racism and have been allowed back using the same Gas Safe registration details to access the CC forum.

You claim to not be racist.
Yet you repeatedly trivialise racism, and even facilitate it by facilitating the return of previously banned users.

You are not alone Himaginn.

"Mr Wilkinson, who praised the Crown Prosecution Service for taking the case to court, told Gascoigne: "Mr Rowe was clearly humiliated on stage, as part of an act. As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.

A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated.
How come this guy is still allowed to tour?
https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/roy-chubby-brown

Sponsored Links
Dimmy, I think you misplaced your mug

s-l300.jpg

Oh please, do tell me how I do this. I'm all ears.
It's been the subject and topic of a multi-page thread, (now deleted).
Do you feel you want to go through the whole sordid discussion again, (perhaps without the abuse though)?
Or do you want me to be banned for re-introducing a discussion which has already been deleted. Although why it was deleted, I can only surmise one reason.
No explanation was provided.

I want you to answer the question.

Which you can't as your little friend D will confirm.

Once again you spout a load of bullschit thinking it gives you an air of importance.

Pathetic little man.

Sponsored Links
Back