I'll just leave this here for himmy and the others.

Sponsored Links
I'll ask you a question, Himaginn... Is calling a German person a "Kraut" racist?

Sponsored Links
Isn't that because you think you're the resident expert on all things?
That's very kind if you consider me to be a resident expert on anything. I assure you I'm not worthy of your high esteem.

That's very kind if you consider me to be a resident expert on anything. I assure you I'm not worthy of your high esteem.
Nice try. Please read what I actually wrote. I know you're not good at that kind of thing, but try a bit harder Himmy.

Why do you feel the need to check with me?
Surely you're capable of doing your own research.
I'm not checking with you...Or at least not for the answer to the question but I was curious if you could answer a clear question without running round the block...I'm sure that if I push you for an answer, then you'll do s you have with Dan and pretend that there was never a question....It seems that things are headed in that direction.. You can't answer a straight question and reading your reply to Blighty, it is clear that you cannot read what someone has written as your comment appears to be on what you want her to have written..

it is clear that you cannot read what someone has written as your comment appears to be on what you want her to have written..
Isn't that most of the problem with dealing with him tho? He reads one thing and is adamant it means something different. I swear he wouldn't call so many people racists if he didn't misinterpret what was written.. or perhaps that's just wishful thinking.

Isn't that most of the problem with dealing with him tho? He reads one thing and is adamant it means something different. I swear he wouldn't call so many people racists if he didn't misinterpret what was written.. or perhaps that's just wishful thinking.
I'd suggest that he was illiterate but he'd accuse me of being racist

As a city it is a schithole, but as a mix of communities it is unbeatable - nowhere in hte world can beat it for that.

Yes, sounds great. Ghettos, gang culture, rampant mugging, stabbings, no-go areas, shootings, drugs. Bloke even got killed the other day in East End with a machete for trying to stop a gang stealing his moped.

Think of all the 'diversity' I'm missing out on in my Caucasian enclave. Must get me some! Innit! :rolleyes:

Yes, sounds great. Ghettos, gang culture, rampant mugging, stabbings, no-go areas, shootings, drugs. Bloke even got killed the other day in East End with a machete for trying to stop a gang stealing his moped.

Think of all the 'diversity' I'm missing out on in my Caucasian enclave. Must get me some! Innit! :rolleyes:
You're only focusing on the negative! It can be a lot of fun, esp if rich enough to enjoy all it has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back