Royal Flush

At least they carry on like Council Tenants. Harry caught romping naked in the pool and a few days later that dopey bint gets caught with her jugs out.

Sponsored Links
I'll wager she feels a right tit!! :D :D

and hubby feels both.

ive seen the pics and they appear to be taken from a long way away,there certainly not crystal clear.

personally theyve been caught out and thats bad news for them.sue the mag if they want to or just let the media have a crazy few weeks over it and then it will die a death.

Sponsored Links
PRESS DOUBLE STANDARDS - The British press are condemning the publication of the pics saying that it is digusting. So it's alright to publish pics of ageing celebs on the beach pointing out their beer bellies, man boobs or cellulite but not of Kate topless. Obviously they are just p*ssed because they can't.

ROYAL FAMILY DOUBLE STANDARDS - So it's ok for the public to see the pics they want us to see, like the pair of them driving around in Charles' free Aston Martin. The publicity is ok then isn't it. The publicity comes with the 'job'. If you don't want people to see your breasts then don't get them out.

Whilst Closer magazine is at it they could give Kate some fashion advice too. She looks about fifty.

or perhaps understand that as we pay for every moment of their pointless life, they are not entitled to a private one.

If you don't want people to see your breasts then don't get them out.

Why shouldn't she. Why is she not entitled to a suntan on 'holiday' like every other f*cker.????

Fair play to her I say.
Exactly. Personally I want my testes to have a tan, so I'll be strolling along the park tomorrow with it all dangling out in the sun :D

I detect a flaw in your plan, where is this sunshine going to take place????

I detect a flaw in your plan, where is this sunshine going to take place????
Blast it. Looks like it's either down to the local 30-min tan bed centre, or superdrug for some more spray on stuff :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back